Sign in to follow this  
Docile

megaupload vs FBI

got a huge shock when i heard it, he's ballin' it up in NZ. dont know how true 3 news reports of his assets were, but 15 mercs is stupidly too many

haha he has a 30 million dollar house!!. ^^ if you got the cash.. why not?? i would..

they are probably not going to end up in jail serving a long time, they just going to lawyer up and its going to drag on to a stalemate and become very expensive, megaupload ending up shutting down or they win.

probably going to argue,depending on the accusation, something along the lines of: they are just providing a service to the public. they do comply with authorities in that when requested they take down offending files (which they do often)

good business for lawyers this is.

Anyone hear about the US Gov sites being attacked by DDOS?

Anyone hear about the US Gov sites being attacked by DDOS?

Yeah, just stupid little script kiddies running loic on sites. A bunch of people got caught last time they did that ...

Tell me how you catch 5600 DDOS'ing the same interface at one time lol..

You don't. But there were still a few people arrested who did it, obviously you cant arrest everyone. Tell me where I said everyone got caught.

Edited by polley

I never did, I was stating its hard to catch over 5000+ people so arresting "a few" wont set a big enough example for the rest

I reckon the FBI is just using megaupload.com to get to those people and is probably not busting them for the file sharing, but instead busting them for money laundering, arms trading, terrism plot, etc... once extradited.

fbi jealous because 4 people make more money than USA atm LOL.. jealous hahahah

Tell me how you catch 5600 DDOS'ing the same interface at one time lol..

Firewall logs / site minder etc. Gives you IP addresses / ports for all of the traffic. Place court order with ISP to convert to user names if people are stupid enough to run these from there home machines.

All foreign language to me, but I have done work for him. Def has the coin.

Firewall logs / site minder etc. Gives you IP addresses / ports for all of the traffic. Place court order with ISP to convert to user names if people are stupid enough to run these from there home machines.

If you crash the server how can it log anything?

Not having a go just wanting to know =D

If you crash the server how can it log anything?

Not having a go just wanting to know =D

It's not crashed. There are just so many requests coming in at once it cannot service them all. It can still log, so can firewalls.

I had their IT guy call in yesterday morning to advise their main link was down and along with the back. Tested them and they were working from a network side and this pops up on stuff so had to have a chuckle.

The digital revolution is upon us.

Edited by Gaz

New pic of his mansion.. he even got a giraff pet ( top left)!!! that's one awesome driveway

Posted Image

Edited by Docile

Is that a CLK AMG Black Edition?

No the DTM. Waay rarer.

dayum!!! i bet its gonna show up in turners auction!!... gahhh.. CMON LOTTO!!

haha he has a 30 million dollar house!!. ^^ if you got the cash.. why not?? i would..

they are probably not going to end up in jail serving a long time, they just going to lawyer up and its going to drag on to a stalemate and become very expensive, megaupload ending up shutting down or they win.

probably going to argue,depending on the accusation, something along the lines of: they are just providing a service to the public. they do comply with authorities in that when requested they take down offending files (which they do often)

good business for lawyers this is.

Money laundering may be a bit harder to fight though

edit: Love the number plates on all the cars

Edited by kingkarl