Dan ROLLASON E36

Bimmersport (Kerry) S13

Bimmersport (Greg) E36 M3

Bimmersport (Greg) +1

Bimmersport (Greg) +1

Bimmersport (BRS) E30

Bimmersport (E30 Andy) E30

Bimmersport (Dylan) E30 M3

Actually i will be in an E34 Touring, not the E30. ethrtyandy just my handle from the old days, just cant be bothered changing it lol

In other words, lady boys, the whole reason Mark is going....

so .........ur point is ????????????? hahahahahaa

ok, all spots are filled. I still have 12 spots saved for bimmersport as promised however any spots that arent paid for by end of june will be offered to other paying people. I have others waiting and wanting to come so wont be hard to sell off.

As said in first post, if you want to get your place confirmed then get your payment through. Thanks to Richard who to date is the only BS to pay :D

list of entrants

Andrew TARR S14

Adrian De Malmanche S15

Chris ROBINSON S14

Alex S15

Mathew HEADIFEN 180SX

Andy BROOKING R32

Shaun WELLACOTT S14

Sam ORANGE 180sx

Dayne RUTHERFORD S14

Patrick HARNETT JZA80

David HAYES S13

Andrew LOADER JZA80

Brendan EVANS EK9

Simon DRUMMOND BNR32

Russell FERGUSON S14

Josiah WHITEFIE S14

Lee JENEWAY S15

Eddie PINKHAM R32

Eddie PINKHAM E36

AJ SHEPHERD EG

Andy LOCKYER P10

Glenn HODGES 300zx

Dan ROLLASON E36

Savio STEVES CD5A

Jamie ENGEL S13

Justin JOSEPH Accord

Shamil JZA80

James DELAHAYE WRX

Jan SISMILICH S13

Yin LEE S15

Danny CHATT S14

Glenn HARRISON S13

Jamie S15

Kerry S13

Greg E36 M3

Greg +1

Greg +1

BRS E30

E30 Andy E34

Dylan E30 M3

Richard JACOMB E46 M3

Reserved x12

Just spotted this tread, must have been a few Bimmersport days booked or mentioned or some shiz.

Would have been keen azz and would have a few more cars to make up numbers, the day a couple of years back was epic fun and a great atmosphere, I gained like 3 Facebook friends after that weekend and still like some of their comments to this day.

This is a great club event. The SNZ and "Bimmersport" track days were back to back last year. And even though the SNZ one was in the pissing down rain. It was far superior.

See you all there.

BTW Andrew. If the new car is not finished by then I will be one of the helpers for the day.

Hows your car coming along? I would be keen to come and give you a run for you money if its going to be there :)

ok, all spots are filled. I still have 12 spots saved for bimmersport as promised however any spots that arent paid for by end of june will be offered to other paying people. I have others waiting and wanting to come so wont be hard to sell off.

As said in first post, if you want to get your place confirmed then get your payment through. Thanks to Richard who to date is the only BS to pay :D

Will get it through in the next week or so

Just spotted this tread, must have been a few Bimmersport days booked or mentioned or some shiz.

Would have been keen azz and would have a few more cars to make up numbers, the day a couple of years back was epic fun and a great atmosphere, I gained like 3 Facebook friends after that weekend and still like some of their comments to this day

We could do two? Id be in. How many from eurosport do you think you could get keen? I havent been on that site since i sold the volvo

I have a headache even thinking about organizing something. We did it a few years and it was O.K. Much better rocking up to a "playday".

Was keen more for a boozy weekend away TBH.

I thought there was a Bimmersport day or three going on?? Would only have a couple of extra's myself if you did organize something.

Hows your car coming along? I would be keen to come and give you a run for you money if its going to be there :)

Cage is going in now. And the boxes are coming from the states. Won't take us long to put her together.

Guys,

as at 15th June 2012 - is there an an update / confirmation on Dates for this event at Taupo, if there is the need to combine with "another" group on the day - there would room.

Liason with PlayDay shows increases they are faced with hence the need to obtain deposits and slightly higher numbers to meet costs.

We have been discussing a combinationof groups / clubs to make up the numbers.

Regards

Paul - E36 328is

The SNZ day is confirmed and going ahead regardless of Bimmersports involvement.

The date is Sunday 7th October 2012.

A reminder as previously mentioned, I will keep the spots reserved until end of June but after that, I have other people waiting to join so any unpaid places will be offered up for sale to them.

This is a private day run by TarrBaby (Andrew) btw. No interest in Playdays at all. It is too diverse in both car type and driver skill. Attracts far too many beginners and track time is too limited.

The SNZ/Bimmersport day will also have a much better social envirionment. And is also not for profit therefore being cheaper.

Edited by driftit

Ok .......

This is a private day run by TarrBaby (Andrew) btw. No interest in Playdays at all. It is too diverse in both car type and driver skill. Attracts far too many beginners and track time is too limited.

The SNZ/Bimmersport day will also have a much better social envirionment. And is also not for profit therefore being cheaper.

Hi all, not grumpy at all but yes Playday is diverse, we have slow cars and fast cars and some in the middle somewhere as I would imagine this track day will have as well. As anyone except for "tools" can enter you will have beginners and racers on the track much the same as Playday do except Playday do run speed groups putting novice drivers and the slower cars together, faster cars with faster drivers and so on.

To say we attract far too many beginners brings me to the question? were you not a beginner once? Everyone starts somewhere and some people are great drivers without having any track experience. To imply our days are full of beginners is completely incorrect, you are wrong.

How many Playdays have you done? would this number of days give you a good knowledge of what Playday is and from that can you make an informed comment as you have on a public site, just a thought.

As for the price, the next Playday at Taupo on the 8th July is $100 only and No late entry fee.

As for profit “Yeah Right†we are at risk of losing money as much as we are of making it and we work dam hard at it. We love what we do, it’s not about money believe me.

Gary Stirling

021 1330111

Playday on Track

Have been to several playdays, they are run well and have had no issues, Gary i've had a email from Tony about a penciled date later this year, I personally don't think Bimmersport could possibly come to the party number wise as most who are keen will be doing the SNZ one with the Datsons.

When I originally emailed you guys the SNZ one hadn't been mentioned here.

Have been to several playdays, they are run well and have had no issues, Gary i've had a email from Tony about a penciled date later this year, I personally don't think Bimmersport could possibly come to the party number wise as most who are keen will be doing the SNZ one with the Datsons.

When I originally emailed you guys the SNZ one hadn't been mentioned here.

Hi Greg, yes I have been keeping up and it should be a good day, Tony said he enjoyed it last year.

Sorry I have been to 4 or 5 Playdays and I am not trying to put them down. Just don't think they suite our driver base. All the playdays I went to were at Hampton which could be the reason I thought they were expensive. Hampton is just exepensive no matter what. With the SNZ days we know most of the drivers and split them skill/speed etc. Most of the drivers know each other well also. So less guess work on the track.

Last year the BMW and SNZ days were back to back at Taupo. Enjoyed both days. Makes sense to combine them.

No problem at all, as I mentioned above Tony my bizz partner attended last year and enjoy it himself, both him and I enjoy motorsport and do go to other days just so we can get some track time. We are both very pro people learning to drive well in a safe enviroment.

Have a great day

Just a reminder that this is the last week to get your payments through to secure your spots that I have put aside for Bimmersporters.

The unpaid reserved spots will be made available to others that are waiting as of 1st August.

So for all those wanting to make this a trackday as part of a Bimmersport AGM then better get some payments through.

Thanks,

Andrew

Unfortunately I will have to decline. Expecting a child around this time so will have to be local.

First track day free year in quite some time. Poos.

Whos paid/planning to pay for this? Im in an definately keen, but am I going to be the only BMW out there holding it down for the boys? :o

Taupo got a Hospital???

Whos paid/planning to pay for this? Im in an definately keen, but am I going to be the only BMW out there holding it down for the boys? :o

Dan and Richard are coming. Even if not many others come will still be a great day on the track :D

As promised in one of my first posts, I reserved spots for Bimmersport, being that it is the end of June now they are no longer reserved and first in first served. So if anyone is thinking about coming I suggest you get payment through quickly to secure a spot.

Can I pay on the day if you don't reach the 50 car limit?