Sign in to follow this  
tarrbaby

SNZ invited Bimmersporters to 4th Annual Trackday - Itinerary pg5

Can I pay on the day if you don't reach the 50 car limit?

yes you can. $130 after 31st July.

Theres only 5 spots left so i doubt there will be any free on the day though. PM me closer to the time if you want.

Screw it im down. Just paid. :P

Cheers Andy :D payment received

Edited by TarrBaby

got a mate of mine with an S15 that wants to come up, got any more spots? hes not part of SNZ

Im out sorry, got inline hockey nationals around that time, and would rather go with "like" cars/ have a good time with mates.

BRS - no worries, taken you off the list. maybe next year.

Andy - yeah sounds good. Just get him to put a payment through and if you could PM me with his name and rego once he's paid. thanks

Andy - yeah sounds good. Just get him to put a payment through and if you could PM me with his name and rego once he's paid. thanks

will be in touch asap either way

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

I'd love to make it up there but I believe I have release testing that weekend.

If I can get out of it whom / how could I secure a spot, say just before the wknd?

(i've booked paid and had to pull out and lost all my $$ on another trackday with SNZ so not keen to repeat)

Are there any spots left??? I'm keen to blast it up !

At the moment yes, tomorrow maybe not. So if you are 100% then get in quick. Instructions as per first post.

If I can get out of it whom / how could I secure a spot, say just before the wknd?

give me a pm either here or on GTR-elite the week before and I will let you know

Unfortunately I will have to decline. Expecting a child around this time so will have to be local.

Oh dear thats going to hurt..hope youre doing your exercises <_<

Like you wouldn't believe!

give me a pm either here or on GTR-elite the week before and I will let you know

cheers andrew.

fingers crossed this all works out

Put me down for a spot in the 996 C4S.

Have track cover in my Insurance so why not!! :D

Edited by Winckel

Put me down for a spot in the 996 C4S.

Have track cover in my Insurance so why not!! :D

think its all booked out now. there were four bimmersport spots left, me and a mate of mine took two of them and the other two are above on this thread.

I thought you were holding one?

currently it is full as Andy said, but theres always a chance people will pull out.

Is your 996 a convertible or tintop Sam?

currently it is full as Andy said, but theres always a chance people will pull out.

Is your 996 a convertible or tintop Sam?

German Steel top :D

obviously im not on SNZ forum, but is there any group accommodation arrangements etc sorted? I have free accommodation in National Park which i will use if there isn't, (its only 40 minutes or so to Taupo from there) but if there is a "casual few beverages" etc afterwards somewhere or anything like that......?

nah there isnt this year. noone got into gear and organised anything. i think people are becoming lazy as the years go by haha

A rough guideline of how the day will run (subject to change). If you have friends that are coming and driving but arent on the forums please forward this onto them.

Sunday 7th October 2012

08.00 - Gates open. arrive at track and report to pit garages 31 & 32 for scrutineering (furthest two garages away from track entry)

09.30 - Driver Briefing end of pit lane(and new driver/marshall briefing)

09.45 - Orientation/familiarisation laps and then return to pits

10.00 - Beginners and Advanced go out separately to let beginners get a feel for it.

- Line up in pit lane with semi open pit format

12.30 - Lunch break

13.00 - Drop Marshalls back on track

13.10 - Recommence racing - open pit format.

14.30 - Handicapped/grudge matches (if wanted)

15.45 - All cars off track

16.00 - Everybody out as time for track to close.

Can everyone please arrive at the track between 8.00-9.00am so we can get cars scrutineered asap. Anyone that arrives after driver briefing will have to wait until lunch time to be scrutineered and wont be allowed on the track until after lunch.

pit garages will be available for $50 per side (can fit two cars per side) CASH ONLY and pay me when getting scrutineered. No garages to be opened until paid for.

NO cars will be allowed into pitlane until AFTER they have been scrutineered and passed.

No cars in pitlane unless they are driving on the track. This means NO support vehicles or friends vehicles.

Edited by TarrBaby

Cool defiantly in and powered by 12 cylinders, was starting to look like the 316i was going to make an embarrassment of itself, but not now :D

have emailed this to my mate thats coming up too.

still no word on where others are staying up there on saturday or any dinner arrangements? sorry to be the old man about it, the social part before would be good if there is one though!

most have houses for the weekend or just day trips. I know a few are staying at waireki but not sure about everyone else.

Might have to organise a dinner or something for the sunday night while we're at the track.

Alright, I will see everyone there.

I wont have internet between now and tomorrow morning (old phone, none of this new Smart phone jazz) so if you need me for anything give me a text.

Andrew - 021 1469 379