Sign in to follow this  
tarrbaby

SNZ invited Bimmersporters to 4th Annual Trackday - Itinerary pg5

WHAT

well once again it has come time to put our money where our mouths are and get out on the track for a day full of fun, laughs and burnt rubbber. Come and join us for the 4th annual SNZ trackday on Sunday 2nd September 2012.

WHERE

Sunday 7th October - TAUPO Track 1 GRIP ONLY Confirmed.

PAYMENTS

Early bird payments are $100. (only applies to payments received before August 2012)

Payments after 1st August 2012 are $130 (so get in early and secure your spot and cheaper rate)

Payments to be made to : ASB 12-3217-0070230-51

your spot wont be confirmed until payment has been received so get them in promptly. limited to 50 cars. first in first served.

Please use your username as the reference and PM me to confirm deposits. please include in your PM your name, car model and rego (if applicable).

RULES

Some guidelines for now:

- Current Warrant of Fitness

- Battery secure

- No Oil or water leaks

- No loose Body Work

- Firm Brake Pedal

- Well functioning return on throttle

- Nothing loose inside the car

- Secure Seat and Seatbelts or Harness

Safety

- Helmet: Must be an Approved Motorsport or MotorBike Helmet

- Overalls: Race suit or 100% cotton overalls.

- Fire Extinguisher: 1kg with a Metal Bracket fastened securely

Rules

- No Intentional Drifting

- Pit lane Speed Limit 20km/hr.

- No ALCOHOL at any time within the premises

Day will be run very similar to last year with lots of track time and open pit format for the majority of the day. Novices will have a chance to get on the track with other novices so that they can get comfortable before the hoons come screaming past them.

Entry List

1. Andrew TARR S14

2. Adrian De Malmanche S15

3. Chris ROBINSON S14

4. Alex S15

5. Mathew HEADIFEN 180SX

6. Andy BROOKING R32

7. Shaun WELLACOTT S14

8. Sam ORANGE 180sx

9. Dayne RUTHERFORD S14

10. Patrick HARNETT JZA80

11. David HAYES S13

12. Andrew LOADER JZA80

13. Brendan EVANS EK9

14. Simon DRUMMOND BNR32

15. Russell FERGUSON S14

16. Josiah WHITEFIE S14

17. Lee JENEWAY S15

18. Eddie PINKHAM R32

19. Eddie PINKHAM E36

20. AJ SHEPHERD EG

21. Andy LOCKYER P10

22. Glenn HODGES 300zx

23. Dan ROLLASON E36

24. Savio STEVES CD5A

25. Jamie ENGEL S13

26. Justin JOSEPH Accord

27. Shamil JZA80

28. James DELAHAYE WRX

29. Jan SISMILICH S13

30. Yin LEE S15

31. Danny CHATT S14

32. Glenn HARRISON S13

33. Jamie S15

34. Kerry S13

35. Greg E36 M3

36. Greg +1

37. Greg +1

38. BRS E30

39. E30 Andy E34

40. Dylan E30 M3

41. Richard JACOMB E46 M3

Reserved x9

Edited by TarrBaby

sounds good im in. But are there a maximum number of BMW entries? I am quite sure this will end up being treated as our bimmersport annual meet as well...

nope no maximum. first in first served really. as long as people have a good attitude then they are welcome. dont want any tools there.

Tools LOL... sounds good. Might have to bust out some semi slicks for it

This is a great club event. The SNZ and "Bimmersport" track days were back to back last year. And even though the SNZ one was in the pissing down rain. It was far superior.

See you all there.

BTW Andrew. If the new car is not finished by then I will be one of the helpers for the day.

Edited by driftit

sounds good im in. But are there a maximum number of BMW entries? I am quite sure this will end up being treated as our bimmersport annual meet as well...

I agree Andy....If its ok with Andrew & his guys I think this would be a good solution if we can piggyback.

Playday on Track are not able to commit to any sept/oct Taupo dates for us to jump in on.

Firm brake pedal rules 80% of bimmersport out :)

Sweet Dan, hopefully the E36 will be done though.

I agree Andy....If its ok with Andrew & his guys I think this would be a good solution if we can piggyback.

Playday on Track are not able to commit to any sept/oct Taupo dates for us to jump in on.

yep still happy to have you guys along. Happy to keep say 20 spots for Bimmersporters so you can have a decent group there, but only till end of June, then will open it up again to anyone :D

Count me in, in the S13 finally!!

Yes this is going to be the obvious answer to our track day i think. As Mark has said, Playday ltd can't secure the track for time i requested without a firm number of participants which i wasn't prepared to say yes to.

Can this be put up as our annual??? Obviously highlighting the fact that June is the cutoff. The people who annually say yes then pull out at the last minute need not reply.

Can this be put up as our annual??? Obviously highlighting the fact that June is the cutoff. The people who annually say yes then pull out at the last minute need not reply.

yep not a problem if you guys want to use it as your annual. like i said in a previous post i'm happy to keep 20 spots reserved for bimmersport until end of June. If those 20 spots arent all secured (and paid for) by the end of June then they will be offered to others.

payment instructions as per first post :D

Sweet as im keen for this one then if Bimmersport isn't going to have their own one, better get in quick! Hope some other slow cars turn up too so i don't get embarrassed on the track haha!

Sweet as im keen for this one then if Bimmersport isn't going to have their own one, better get in quick! Hope some other slow cars turn up too so i don't get embarrassed on the track haha!

im looking forward to breaking 100kph on that long straight this year haha

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

im looking forward to breaking 100kph on that long straight this year haha

You jogging?

You jogging?

hahaha i see what you did there

just a reminder about this. So far none of the 20 spots reserved for bimmersport have been paid for.

I'm a definite, along with two others down in the Bay. Will pay closer to the time.

(If it's done) :ph34r:

I'm a definite, along with two others down in the Bay. Will pay closer to the time.

(If it's done) :ph34r:

Same here, dont want to commit just yet as its a good 5 months away and anything can happen between now and then, but im as good as there

I have just received a call from Taupo Motorsport Parks CEO.

Apparently V8SuperTourers have requested the 2nd Sept as its the only date that works in with their calender. In order for this to work it means that our date has to be changed. So i have agreed to this and the new date will most likely be the 7th October.

I know this may be a hassle for some people as leave/accommodation etc is already organised (myself included) but in order to keep everyone happy (and the V8ST bring laot more money than we do) it had to be done.

Hopefully everyone can still make the new date. As soon as it is confirmed I will let everyone know.

thanks,

Andrew

I can certainly understand the need to change.

Lets me out tho..gna be filling my boots on $16 Happy Endings somewhere in Asia.

@ Andy,Greg & Brett...now none of u has an excuse hahahahaha

just be careful in Asia mark, depending one where you are there are some 'females' than can lead you astray.

just be careful in Asia mark, depending one where you are there are some 'females' than can lead you astray.

In other words, lady boys, the whole reason Mark is going....

can confirm new date is Sunday 7th October 2012. hope to see you all there.