Sign in to follow this  
danutt

15 inch euroweave refurbish

got a sset of euroweaves without center caps still working on sourcing some

these allready have a bare metal/aluminium lip and gold center but the gold is faded and i dont think its a good look on the e30

gloss black middle?

gold middle?

standard silver middle?

car is e30 m325i in black full mtech kit not lowered...yet

all those options would be with the polished lip

cheers

good input thanks mate... another idea ive been throwing around requires more effort but i think may be awesome

polish lip and face of all the spokes but the sides of the spokes make them the standard silver

think its the best looking option so far would really stand out nicely

i think polishing the lip and face would look amazing but i want to get the original silver for the side of the spokes??

where do i get this silver?

anyone?

ive heard that wurth had a can of silver they sold 5 years ago that was the same

any help appreciated

Guest Simon*

Why don't you have a bit of a look through the forum, showroom, etc and see if you can find any examples of what you're looking for.

We have more wheel threads than Whitney Houston had nosebleeds

Why don't you have a bit of a look through the forum, showroom, etc and see if you can find any examples of what you're looking for.

We have more wheel threads than Whitney Houston had nosebleeds

polished the lip resprayed the centers...now in for sale section looking good :)

polished the lip resprayed the centers...now in for sale section looking good :)

Hi danutt,

I just bought a set of rims that need some lip polishing and respraying of centers. Where did you have yours done? Can you give me an idea of how much it will cost per rim? Thanks mate.

Hi danutt,

I just bought a set of rims that need some lip polishing and respraying of centers. Where did you have yours done? Can you give me an idea of how much it will cost per rim? Thanks mate.

gees only saw this reply now haha

na mate i did them myself

sat for two days with each wheel between my legs and sanded and waterpapered and did all the prep--after all the finished job is only as good as the prep

after no fingerprints and no nails left on my hands and spraypaint in my sinuses they were done and awesome looking and then i went and got something else haha