Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub

BBS RS 15x8.5 and 15x9.0

BBS RS 033. 15x6.5 et34 original 4x100.

Option 1: 15x6.5 et34 mirror polished factory lips & factory full height caps $1400

Option 2: 15x8.5 et9 and 15x9 et3. Mirror polished wide lips, after market 1/4 height caps & black/chrome 3D emblems $2350.

Can be powdercoated in your choice of colour for $300. Can also supply any other width lips if they are too wide, would just need to order them in (2-3 weeks).

Posted Image

Edited by VeeDub

Just out of a matter of interest. How much for two 16 inch, 2 inch ploished bowl lips? thanks

Just out of a matter of interest. How much for two 16 inch, 2 inch ploished bowl lips? thanks

Not really interested in importing bits to sell sorry, have a squizz on ebay :)

$1000 for the wheels alone with factory (unpolished lips) and no centre caps. Buy them and build them up slowly as you get bits!

gday mate,

have set genuine bbs rs 001's on my e30 coupe,after some lips,mate told me to check out your listing,i have 15 by 7.5's currently,want to get greedy and have something bigger on the rear and even possibly on the front,can you help me?

thanks for your time

Ezra

Hey man,

Could sell you the lips in the pics above. They're 2.5" front, 3.0" rear which would make your wheels 15x8.5 and 15x9.0 (PERRRRRFECT for an E30!!). Could do them for $950 brand new mirror polished. Importing these has become a whole lot harder now with the new import tax bullsh*t. It's much more costly to get them!

gday mate,

have set genuine bbs rs 001's on my e30 coupe,after some lips,mate told me to check out your listing,i have 15 by 7.5's currently,want to get greedy and have something bigger on the rear and even possibly on the front,can you help me?

thanks for your time

Ezra

If you widen all 4 I'll buy your 1.5" lips.

Big lips are sold.

Now only available as 15x6.5

Can do them with the polished lips or with standard unpolished & slightly kerbed lips for less $.