Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Air Kraft: DTM Preview

Pretty informative article on the new series of DTM racing, with some nice shots of the three main contenders cars, here on the Top Gear web-site

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/dtm-previ...03-15?imageNo=0

post-2707-1331938782.jpg

All I can think of is where can the DTM series be viewed. Could we all campaign Sky to pick up the series? Seriously though!

Yes, a very good point, I was kind of expecting it to be covered on Sky somewhere, even if in highlight form. A web-link to a feed would be very nice, if anyone finds one.

I will be on to SkyTV as well though, good thought! First race comes up pretty soon I think.

SKY TV Hi Sam, there's no plans to add a motorsport channel at this stage. The only dedicated sports channel we have is the Rugby channel, so we'd need that level of support before we can create a dedicated channel for motorsport.

Regarding DTM, I will check with our sports programming team and report back. Thanks!

Telecom have just doubled their plans again and its not in high def so doesnt use much.

Yep. Should be getting something the mail with your next bill telling you about it and then will automaticaly go up in May. Check the website for details.

Edited by Gaz