SIR E30

FS: E30 325i Convertible (Facelift)

Hi guys,

Selling the summer toy.

$8000

1991 E30 325i Manual.

167,000 miles

Schwarz paintwork - not Diamantschwarz

Brand new roof put on by last owner roughly a year ago.

New exhaust rear half put on since photos.

Drives well, super fun when the weather is right. Turns heads.

Reasonably tidy for the amount of kms. Driveline is good. Body is pretty straight, nothing major to speak of. Pretty much havent opened the bonnet since Ive owned it, havnt had any issues.

Will sell on standard suspension and wheels as opposed to coilovers and 16s unless the price is right.

email or text 0274279337 - jason.ganley@live.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by SIR E30

Why on earth are you selling this? You better have something cool up youre sleeve!

Jono, there is potential for something interesting. There are other things to think about in life at the moment.. That doesnt rule out something fun though. Just depends on what happens and when it happens

BUMP!

Stilllll for sale.. Will resort to the perils of trademe in the next couple of weeks

BUMP!

Stilllll for sale.. Will resort to the perils of trademe in the next couple of weeks

What are you talking about? Trademe has no fake traders asking you to send the car to Sierra Leone and they will pay once it arrives, no cock smokers asking retard questions, no failed auctions because the winning bidder either vanishes or doesn't have a cent to their name...

Great looking car! Was never a fan of 'verts but those photos might make me change my mind! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks mate.

Everything can look good if its done right.. I hated verts till I had my nasty way with this one haha!

Thanks mate.

Everything can look good if its done right.. I hated verts till I had my nasty way with this one haha!

You have changed me too . Awesome car man pity to see it for sale.. wheres the money tree when you need it