Sign in to follow this  
gouba

Teenager Builds V10-Powered BMW Z3 M Coupe

Wow, I could have done the same if I had that sort of money for a M5 engine :P

Sadly an dull e36 and an old lexus v8 was all I could mange at my tender age. Life is so sad....

Posted Image

I would love to do this to an E36 one day!!! That is my ultimate dream car!!! :) E36 M3 V10

I know not ONE 18 year old who owns a garage or has the money to buy a Z3 wrecked or not let alone an M5 V10, But Kudos for being born into the right family!

If he's doing this now what will he achieve later in life. Just shows that age isn't necessary a barrier to vision. Some might say brought up with a silver spoon , others might say he has is entrepreneurial.

Come to think of it most of the people that I know that have built up serious money left school early but had a vision of want they wanted to achieve and do this early in there careers. v10 z3m would be a great way to enjoy some of the efforts.

There's one in the family that I have driven a few times - in my opinion they're powerful enough with the i6 3.2, would love to see a vid of this one in action - someone post a link (I've searched youtube).