Sign in to follow this  
jjs

650i Cab in MANUAL

Great cars, love them, love the new 6 even better!

Am I the only one that thinks those 6 series are ugly, I mean look at the boot lid, it looks like its come off another car. And the front of them has always reminded me of the face of a retarded seal. The new 6 series are much better looking.

Am I the only one that thinks those 6 series are ugly, I mean look at the boot lid, it looks like its come off another car. And the front of them has always reminded me of the face of a retarded seal. The new 6 series are much better looking.

:lol:

I was just thinking the same about the boot lid... ;)

:lol:

I was just thinking the same about the boot lid... ;)

If you lift the bootlid up and look at just the rear it looks remarkably similar to a Porsche.

If you lift the bootlid up and look at just the rear it looks remarkably similar to a Porsche.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that, almost identical profile.

Its a history thing paying homage to the older cars. Have a look at a e6x seven series and a e30 m3. Bootline is very similar.

I always loved what Jeremy Clarkson said about the soft top roof... that it "looks like a trampled hat"

Hahaha

Estimating 55k

I'd prefer the manual in it but not sure everyone else would (people that are interested in that type of car in NZ)

Estimating 55k

I'd prefer the manual in it but not sure everyone else would (people that are interested in that type of car in NZ)

Exactly! We have a brand new 650 coupe in at work as a JG demo that has a hugely loud exhaust that you would hear from three blocks away (BMW Peformance exhaust), I was thinking, the sort of people interested in a 200k car like this isn't going to want this type of exhaust???

I was thinking, the sort of people interested in a 200k car like this isn't going to want this type of exhaust???

No.