Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

These are coming down in price...

It was only a year ago when these were still 75k - 100k 2nd hand. This one ticks all the boxes, 350kw and 700nm 0-100 in about 4 and a half seconds lol... quicker than a E60 BMW M5?

Great toy...

Visit My Website

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Everyone has their own tastes but these just look fugly.

I really don't like that interior. Can't explain it.

I like their looks.

But the reliability 10 years on would be my worry.... being that that era of MB had some quality issues.

It's the wheels and colour on this one that I don't like personally, I'd prefer red or silver and the standard spoked wheels...

I've always liked this shape, metal roof so no compromises. I imagine that once all of you jumped in and experienced 700nm and the whine from a supercharger that you'd all change your minds lol. I've been in one and they are pretty amazing.

No issues with the performance with these, however when I got to drive one I couldn't believe how bad the build quality was!

It's the wheels and colour on this one that I don't like personally, I'd prefer red or silver and the standard spoked wheels...

I've always liked this shape, metal roof so no compromises. I imagine that once all of you jumped in and experienced 700nm and the whine from a supercharger that you'd all change your minds lol. I've been in one and they are pretty amazing.

700nm and a supercharger whine are all very good things, just depends on what vehicle they come with.

No issues with the performance with these, however when I got to drive one I couldn't believe how bad the build quality was!

Really?? Posted Image

I can believe that, my old CLK55 AMG which was about 200k new build quality was like a Toyota Corolla but heaps of buttons but a lot of plastic and painted plastic. Not good on a car worth that much new.

Jeremy Clarkson drives one.

Enough said really.

Jeremy Clarkson drives one.

Enough said really.

That was like 7 years ago though.

But good point!

I have an S55AMG on SL65 gunmetal alloys sitting in the garage (373kw, 730nm according to the handbook), '04 done 90ks you can have for less than that.

I drove one of these around south west aus one day and I'm sorry but it was f**king incredible. Oh and I think they look good from behind, the headlights are just a bit odd from the front. But from behind is where most of the seeing is done

Edited by maxmax

Just go for the E55 AMG. Same motor. Better looking. And IMO no BMW comes close to one.

Just beware of the Jap imports that are flooding the market. AMG's need to be serviced. Something that just doesn't happen in Japan.