Sign in to follow this  
CSET

FS: 20" Work 3-piece wheels and tyres - On Hold

Hi all,

Wheels: 3 piece Work 5x120

20 x 9.5 front

20 x 10.5 rear

Not sure of offset - will confirm once I have them off the car tomorrow. Safe to assume it'll be low.

Tyres: Firestone Firehawks - 245/25/20 on front and 285/25/20 on rear. Pretty hard to tell accurately how much tread left while they're on the car, they'll probably have a bit of camber wear - I'll confirm once they're off.

Condition: Good - some minor curb scrapes, clear coat on one of the rear dishes is fading, small indentation in one of the rear dishes. THE INSIDE OF THE SPOKES HAVE BEEN SLIGHTLY GROUND TO FIT OVER THE BRAKES. Don't blame me, I inherited them with the car. No shimmys, wobbles or hops - they ride well at both low and high speed.

Price: If these are perfect for what you're after, don't be concerned by my asking price - give me a call and we can talk. Albeit pricey when new, they're not new anymore so they're only worth what someone wants to pay for them.

Contact: Christian 021 832 609 (call or text) or christian@aps-advance.co.nz

Note: I can take more pics if required, but this should give you a flavour. Pickup only - Onehunga (stuff trying to post these).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by CSET

Message left.

Regards ray

Trial fitment on M Coupe. Slight front wheel rub on gaurd but seem to look better than on a M3. To large ???

post-1470-1340086779.jpg

post-1470-1340086793.jpg

post-1470-1340086812.jpg

post-1470-1340086822.jpg

Trial fitment on M Coupe. Slight front wheel rub on gaurd but seem to look better than on a M3. To large ???

Sorry Ray, looks a bit like someone's been playing with photoshop... and gone 1 step too far :rolleyes:... LMs look way better

Edited by Red Dwarf

Yep, personally think a little over the top Ray

Worth a try .Unfortunately 1" to big..I`m sure these will appeal to someone.

Still on the Market, I can vouch for their good condition.

Worth a try .Unfortunately 1" to big..I`m sure these will appeal to someone.

Still on the Market, I can vouch for their good condition.

Hey ray,

How much would you sell them for?

post-1470-1340086779.jpg

post-1470-1340086793.jpg

post-1470-1340086812.jpg

post-1470-1340086822.jpg

Front looks okay, but to match it looks like the back would need 10" wheels with a pair of hoosiers.

19s or 18s would have been perfect Ray.

Thanks Ray,

Back up for sale all. Currently stored at Ray's workshop. Let me know if you are keen, it'll save me fluffing around on TradeMe.

Cheers,

Christian

021 832 609

Uppity up.

These are still stored at Ray's, and I'd say I'm overstaying my welcome a bit here!

Thanks to everyone who has texted and called about these over the past week or two; as a price indication I'm looking for $2,500 - $3,000.

I'll put these up on trademe next week when I'm back in Auckland unless sold prior - call or text me on the number below if you're keen.

Christian

021 832 609

Hi all,

These are now gathering dust in my garage. One rear tyre is worn, others are fine. Haven't put on trademe yet (I'm not often in AKL), but will do sometime.

Pretty sure I've spoken with most of the M3 owners who frequent this forum already, but if you're keen and would like to trial fit just give me a call.