Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

First car to be crushed!

yeah your right. i know they dont care. you might as well say strip him and his perants of all thier assets though, they do it for the risk, and the risk becomes that much more, and, in a strange way, make it all the more likely to occur

very true thus hit them hard they seem to have endless money to put into their cars so hit them where it hurts

Now it seems the crushed car is being sold on Trademe, all profits to youthline. Pretty rude that they crush his car, and then profit off it, even if he is a real numpty.

(Good choice of charity though)

He'd have thousands in fines I'd imagine, and probably the crowns way of naming and shaming. Another incentive not to be a muppet.

He'd have thousands in fines I'd imagine, and probably the crowns way of naming and shaming. Another incentive not to be a muppet.

thats one way to look at it the other is they gave bragging rights to be the first guy meaning the most popular guy at the parties and the trademe thing is great for the charity but also gives him something to brag about.

now these muppets will get a piece of crap do afew "O's" im hoping to get court just to get themselves on TV it wont fix the issue.

thats one way to look at it the other is they gave bragging rights to be the first guy meaning the most popular guy at the parties and the trademe thing is great for the charity but also gives him something to brag about.

now these muppets will get a piece of crap do afew "O's" im hoping to get court just to get themselves on TV it wont fix the issue.

That's one way to look at it, but the hard reality that you've lost your car and a lot of invested coin will hit home behind closed doors. This is hitting them where it hurts IMO.

That's one way to look at it, but the hard reality that you've lost your car and a lot of invested coin will hit home behind closed doors. This is hitting them where it hurts IMO.

Not really. They will just start doing it in cheaper cars...

Not really. They will just start doing it in cheaper cars...

Cheaper cars? He had a 4000 year old Nissan!

Personally, if I was in that position, I'd think differently if someone rocked up and took away my car.

Cheaper cars? He had a 4000 year old Nissan!

Personally, if I was in that position, I'd think differently if someone rocked up and took away my car.

i deal with a lot of these guys day to day trust me they dont care and they have very deep wallets, think about a 17yrs old and owns a evo 9 i had a mk1 council for a first car they also dont care about the debt they get into, general lack of respect for society is a big issue