Sign in to follow this  
WillD

My 320i

Hey all,

My names Will, I'm a new member on here and finally managed to get my first car, my E30 320i!

Im sure a lot of you may know my older brother AJ who's been a member on a here for years and owns 'DUDLEE'.

The cars awesome, in perfect condition apart from the odd bits and pieces that will need doing, ended up driving the car up on Wednesday/Thursday from Blenheim, was an awesome road trip and didn't have a thing wrong with the car the whole way up.

post-17191-1346554541.jpg

post-17191-1346554549.jpg

post-17191-1346554555.jpg

post-17191-1346554564.jpg

As stated It does need a bit of mechanical TLC (the car does go very well though) that I'm sure we can sort out over the next few months hopefully getting most of the jobs finished by Christmas. I'll be looking at lowering it and probably getting some wheels for her as well but I'll get all that done after the mechanical stuff is out of the way. good to be on bimmersport and to get my car, looking forward to some good years with her!

Looks nice, is it bronzitbeige?

not quite, its luxorbeige, kinda hard to tell the difference really theres three different shades of basically the same colour

not quite, its luxorbeige, kinda hard to tell the difference really theres three different shades of basically the same colour

Yup, and it's hard to tell from a photo. Would be easier to see up close. I thought my car had a twin for a second there haha.

Welcome to the forums btw.

Yup, and it's hard to tell from a photo. Would be easier to see up close. I thought my car had a twin for a second there haha.

Welcome to the forums btw.

haha thanks mate. Yea in the photos that were on trademe it looked dark brown. really depends on the lighting I guess. good to see theres another one out there!

Welcome Will, I saw you driving past Madills the other day. Great first car!

Prefer Dudlee to be honest. Good to have another one in the stable though

*Dudlee Mark2? haha

cheers max, haha yea you must've seen me within 20 minutes of me getting in to auckland

Welcome. Car looks great, that's quite a nice color !

Welcome, I remember getting my 1st E30 (in about 2009) which was also a 320i, warning these cars are addictive :)

Which one is faster? :D

Good to see Dudlee has a mate. He looked very similar when I picked him up form Max. If I can find a photo I'll send it to ya AJ