Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Take the car badge quiz

25/26 for me, caught on Ssangyong. They should have a 'who cares' option for that one.

I thought most of you only knew one badge?

Oh dear, I let the side down. Only 23/26 for me. Not very familiar with the US makes - there weren't many US cars in Europe when I grew up... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

26/26 - I need to get a life....

25, i did this a few weeks ago i remember being pissed off i didn't get 100% was the Vettel one for me too. I wouldnt have known Tata if i hadnt been to Thailand recently though

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

25 - WTF is this Vettel thing?!

it's the linkage to Infiniti as a F1 sponsor of the RB cars.

Infiniti produced special Vettel edition cars last year to cash in on the F1 relationship & F1 title.

Funny seeing the Infiniti badge on the RB nose when they give nothing but $ to the team.

The RB-Renault runs all Renault Mechanical's, Renault owns Nissan and Infiniti is Nissan's Lexus brand in the USA, they don't sell Renault's in the USA so in that market they have the Infiniti sponsorship, this makes it easier for the Americans to understand and come about because they are trying to push F1 in the USA at the moment as it is not popular there at all.

Its no different than the fact the Lotus team is actually entirely run by Renault and is the same cars that were Team Renault last year.

Its basically Renault cashing in and making as much money as possible.

Its not that unusual, BMW Sauber Team was powered by Ferrari and built by Sauber and had no BMW parts on it at all :rolleyes:

Edited by apex

25/26. Missed the Ssanyong. Obviously don't watch enough of their shitty TV commercials.

The RB-Renault runs all Renault Mechanical's, Renault owns Nissan and Infiniti is Nissan's Lexus brand in the USA, they don't sell Renault's in the USA so in that market they have the Infiniti sponsorship, this makes it easier for the Americans to understand and come about because they are trying to push F1 in the USA at the moment as it is not popular there at all.

Its no different than the fact the Lotus team is actually entirely run by Renault and is the same cars that were Team Renault last year.

Its basically Renault cashing in and making as much money as possible.

Its not that unusual, BMW Sauber Team was powered by Ferrari and built by Sauber and had no BMW parts on it at all :rolleyes:

I didn't know Renault owned Nissan. Geeze, conglomerates buying up the world!

25/26. Missed the Ssanyong. Obviously don't watch enough of their shitty TV commercials.

same

25/26 - always used to play these games with dad!

25/26 i over thought the citroen one i was certain they are three <<< thingy's,couple of informed guesses there though

25 - missed the Vettel too...

A pathetic 22 / 26 ..... but I did know that Chrysler owned Renault & Peugot .... once !