Sign in to follow this  
rexila

1994 E34 525i

Big hello to all bimmersport members.

Attempting to show you my first BMW, a 1994 E34 525i however I can't upload pictures to the forum for some reason :unsure:

So far my plans include some cool wheels, about 40mm lower suspension and a decent head unit!

Engine and trans will have to remain the same for at least another year..

If any one can tell me why I can't upload the pictures that would be great :rolleyes:

Also if any one has cool wheels/suspension that would like to sell, let me know. Im after something similar to; style 5's, throwing stars, or bbs wheels etc etc..

Thanks

Sam

Edited by rexila

Welcome, hope you enjoy the car, the twin cam 525i's are a good drive.

You will need to upload and host your pictures at the likes of Photopucket and then past the image url withing the IMG tags on here.

You can use the search function for more information on this.

Cool! I have a 24v 525i Myself, But in Touring form. goes not bad. nice cruiser... I'd like a sedan though.

Hello Sam, please take your shoes off at the door.

This guy's car is immaculate- not a single sign of wear!

Someone hook him up with some Tasteful wheels.... it's granitsilber with shadowline so will look wicked on some M- pars or etc

Big hello to all bimmersport members.

Attempting to show you my first BMW, a 1994 E34 525i however I can't upload pictures to the forum for some reason :unsure:

So far my plans include some cool wheels, about 40mm lower suspension and a decent head unit!

Engine and trans will have to remain the same for at least another year..

If any one can tell me why I can't upload the pictures that would be great :rolleyes:

Also if any one has cool wheels/suspension that would like to sell, let me know. Im after something similar to; style 5's, throwing stars, or bbs wheels etc etc..

Thanks

Sam

Welcome Sam,

I have a 1994 525i manual NZ New, and I guess I am only just a head of you with mods, cause I got some cool wheels/suspension and head unit. :unsure: Yeah, I love mine, good luck with yours, sorry cant help you with wheels, I did get mine off here though, so I am sure some chap on here can help you out.