Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

M325i

So i've been off the radar for a while, especially with my S13 build!

Sadly this is something which has been coming for a while as much as i don't like to admit it! I've owned this for a number of years and for the first part it was locked away in undercover storage as i didn't have the time to do anything with it. Since i bought it i took on an S13 Silvia and that has taken alot of priority with a full rebuild, which has taken up most of my time and alot of $$$! I finally got it out of storage and then it sat there for a while and then last month i found some time and cleaned up the engine bay along with putting in new discs and pads on all four corners, put in another alternater, did the cam belt, water pump, tensioner, dist rotor, plugs, belts, oil, oil filter, thermostat, coolent, painted the bonnet vents as they were faded etc. The car runs really well and pulls strong. It has leather recaro's, elec sunroof & windows, very rare rear pull up blind, tints, tech1 kit/wing, tech1 wheel, obc, lsd etc. The suspension was changed by the previous owner (from here) with lower springs, shocks and genuine m3 offset cabs. Thats the good points! The bad is it does need to be re-complied but as its been registered previously in NZ its not an issue. It has some rust in the rear left boot tray and right rear wheel arch which will need to be fixed. The drivers seat bolster isn't perfect and the car has an alarm which drains the battery if you don't drive it. Other than that its a pretty nice and well looked after straight car. Its done around 150,000miles and comes on steel wheels. Feel free to contact me on 02102777666 if interested. I'm ideally looking for 5k, but am willing to talk on price due to it needing re-compliance so feel free to offer me $$$.

Thanks,

Kerry.

post-1740-1350201335.jpg

Noooooooo

Yup sad but true - needs someone to put a bit more time into it than i can!

What year is it? That's 150 miles, not kms?

1987 - and yes its miles, think its 14x,xxx will double check though. Engine is strong though, as i said it pulls very well and i've just done all the maintanence on it! Maybe it could do with tappets adjusting but all m20's tick! Feel free to call/text me if you want any more info! As i said i'm open to offers....

149,500miles

Could you put up some photos of the interior, engine and rust please?

Yup will do tomorrow mate!

Wondered where this had gone, I remember when it first came out of storage... would be a good little project.

pics of engine, rust and interior...

post-1740-1356677277.jpg

post-1740-1356677282.jpg

post-1740-1356677288.jpg

post-1740-1356677293.jpg

post-1740-1356677299.jpg

post-1740-1356677304.jpg

post-1740-1356677309.jpg

I would also consider swapping for a non motorsport, non abs, factory 325i manual f/l coupe, sedan or wagon...

Teaser of what it looks like on some decent wheels....!

post-1740-1357503353.jpg