Sign in to follow this  
chiyip0521

Dynavin D99

Hi Guys,

I wish someone out there could help me. I just brought a E90 2nd hand. It comes with the Dynavin DVN E9X D99 unit. It was supost to have navi and run on android, but because the privious owner lost his SD card, not the unit is not running half of its protential.

I did ask the person that is selling these unit on Trademe, but did not get a reply from him. (Privious owner told me the device was purchase from him as well.)

My Questions:

1) Where can i download the map for the NAV sys and in what kind of format should i put it into a SD card?

2) how can I get the android back up and running, if i have to download a software on to a SD card, where can i do that?

basicly i just want the map and android to work. thats all. Thanks guys. I really hope i can get some answers from here. THanks again.

Chi

Give me a PM. Should be able to help you out there with NAV and upgraded OS for Android.

Also, where are you from ?

Guest Simon*

Contact our sponsor

http://www.swautomotive.co.nz/

^He is more than likely the trademe seller as well

When I had a Dynavin I found a lot of help here and here. Plus I was able to download multiple different map setups (iGO, iGO Primo, etc) and copy to my own SD card and run them in the car without difficulty.

It may also be worth registering for dynavin.freeforums.org if you have a lot of technical questions you want answered.

I'm running modified firmware which boots in about 1/3 the time and includes black theme (no white top task bar) and swap file support for more than 256MB memory (now at 2gb) with Sygic (hardware 3d enabled). Works very well and doesn't have all the annouying crap the stock firmware has.

You'll need to buy yourself a SD card .. pref something over 8gb. Im running 32Gb.

^He is more than likely the trademe seller as well

When I had a Dynavin I found a lot of help here and here. Plus I was able to download multiple different map setups (iGO, iGO Primo, etc) and copy to my own SD card and run them in the car without difficulty.

It may also be worth registering for dynavin.freeforums.org if you have a lot of technical questions you want answered.

I have installed igo ce 6.0 and it cannot find my current location. keeps searching for GPS signal.

Do you know where can i find a download for android 2.2? I wanted to download it on to a SD card. as the car did not come with one.

PLEASE HELP!

If you are running the ce version then you cannot run android. It was only designed for ce applications.

For what its worth, Ive tried contacting Renming @ SWautomotive several of times about a link to download updated maps for my WinCE D99 but have never had a reply.

Good luck Peter, let us know how you get on.

Edited by nickbawt

For what its worth, Ive tried contacting Renming @ SWautomotive several of times about a link to download updated maps for my WinCE D99 but have never had a reply. Good luck Peter, let us know how you get on.

Guys, you can PM me about this if you like.

For what its worth, Ive tried contacting Renming @ SWautomotive several of times about a link to download updated maps for my WinCE D99 but have never had a reply. Good luck Peter, let us know how you get on.

Well, not sure where did you send email to? We haven't received your email.

The business name has changed to Auto Gravity

Contact us: info@autogravity.co.nz

Or 09 6390168