Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Honey I'm home

Drove the E30 for the first time in 3 years today........started first pop! Its been up at my cousins farm in a shed....gathering allot of dust for the last 1.5 years since the engine work was completed. Next mission is to get her back up to scratch and more than likely sell her before I head back to Europe. God it was good to get back behind the wheel and stretch its legs a little, reminded me straight away why I love this car. Its a beast and real event to drive.

Please excuse the state of it, I can assure you it will be looking sharp this time tomorrow!

post-204-1352870412.jpg

Edited by Riley

Guest Simon*

Good job Riley

I'll excuse you for looking like the blonde villain from Die Hard if you just do a skid mate! ;)

Good job Riley

I'll excuse you for looking like the blonde villain from Die Hard if you just do a skid mate! ;)

Thanks for all the kind words guys I will make sure I get it all cleaned up and looking sharp for a photoshoot soon.

Haha Si not bad mate not bad

Drive it up to Aucks ... will be easier to sell up here. Pretty sure Chris wants to buy it

Or just beers would be a good start

I see what you did there

Fellas Id love to do a mission up there but I wont have time. I'm flat out down here working on my rental house...