Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

E30V8

Chris, buy this. Need to get it to AKL.

Come on Chris, ya know ya want to.

A lot of car for the money! Is it seriously quicker than a 03 shape RS6, B7 RS4, E60 BMW M5 e.t.c ?

Out of curiosity, how much to insure? I could imagine the phone call "Now Sir, are there any modifications to the 325i" lol

Links to the video?

A lot of car for the money! Is it seriously quicker than a 03 shape RS6, B7 RS4, E60 BMW M5 e.t.c ?

Out of curiosity, how much to insure? I could imagine the phone call "Now Sir, are there any modifications to the 325i" lol

Links to the video?

if its anything like a V12 E34 on a shitty driving history, you dont want to know.

gotta pay to play though :bigpimp:

How many is has the engine done? I see its done 57km is that in total (after swap) or after refurb?

Edited by _Matt_

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Matt the engines done 57,000km since new. Its probably done 15km since the freshen up

Insurance has been really well priced, I guess its because I've had it with the same company for 8 years with no claims. And I'm 28. Costs me around $900 a year.

think one of my cars might have to go on trademe, kicking myself for buying a motorbike last week or i'd already be coming for a look,

sh*t timing on my part :angry:

Yup, that's the problem with these things. ^^^

At the moment I can't get any cars in my garage because it's full with 4 wheelers, UTV's e.t.c

I've got a 2012 Polaris Ranger I won't state what I paid for back in January, it's only done 320kms - that could have been my 340i lol