Sign in to follow this  
kko110

WTB: BMW M10 gearbox getrag 242 any condition

Hello,

Anybody got a cheap M10 gearbox (in any condition) as long as casing is intact..

Just want to use it for mock up purposes.

Preferably around tauranga area

Cheers

Karl

4 speed is fine..... Where are you?

Am in Auckland, unfortunately. You can have the gearbox for free if you want it - was just going to scrap it as last time I tried to sell it (2 of them actually), I didn't attract any bids at $50 for the pair...

Cam

Am in Auckland, unfortunately. You can have the gearbox for free if you want it - was just going to scrap it as last time I tried to sell it (2 of them actually), I didn't attract any bids at $50 for the pair...

Cam

That would be sweet would you mind holding onto one for me until I come through auckland next? Will give a donation regardless..,, Where in auckland are you? Contact details?

Cheers heaps

Karl 0275525425

There is what appears to be a complete manual E21 (has m10 engine) at pick a part tauranga if that is any use to you.

Sure - I don't mind. They're just sitting on the garage floor. Will send you my details.

You should go check out the pick-a-part one - if its a 5spd they are rare and have an odometer gear to work with a 2002. Ideal really.

Cam

funny you should mention the e21 at pick a part.... I was just there this morning but unfortunately it is a 4 speed... Thanks anyways

There is what appears to be a complete manual E21 (has m10 engine) at pick a part tauranga if that is any use to you.

sorry to jack but whats left on that e21?

sorry to jack but whats left on that e21?

Hrrm what do you want? Someones cut the rear half of it out, prob for rust repairs on their own one i would say. Hrrm most the interior, engine, prob a full manual conversion.

Quite a few E34's, and E36's as well! A lot of M52's there. Mostly 323's and a 320. A manual 535 (e34), but conversion is gone.