Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

Sell out sale.

Post the build sheet if poss too greg and anything you can find out re why its been deregged

Was dereg'd many years ago, will get the vin on Monday.

Sweet.

E: We also have a few Rangys, LP etc Might have another fire wall for ya Paul haha.

Haha it's the BMWs firewall that's busted. But since you mentioned it, any bonnets for a RR Classic?

must be a christmas ham from Jeff Gray this year Greg surely??

Haha it's the BMWs firewall that's busted. But since you mentioned it, any bonnets for a RR Classic?

Not sure on the brands model codes but can check for ya, there's a few different ones sitting in the corner making the place look untidy.

must be a christmas ham from Jeff Gray this year Greg surely??

Haha, not a lot of thanks come from the company but i'm more than happy to help the BS community.

Nope, no E21s entered the building.

hey, any boss kits for e30? or any small diameter e30 steering wheel

Nope, they all have the factory steering wheels fitted.

m50's?? any rear e30 parts??

Yes have various M50s.

Rear or rare?

Any e46 lowering springs?

What have you got?

Will update soon.

Basically just the shell, r/h door, boot lid, half the interior is gone, dash gone, what you after James?

Will update soon.

Basically just the shell, r/h door, boot lid, half the interior is gone, dash gone, what you after James?

The boot (if its straight), what color is it?

Do you have pics of what left of the interior? Color?

Also the trim that goes on the rear bumper, its a plastic strip insert that goes full length right to left across the back.

I also need the metal strip that covers the roof drain along the passenger side, its the full length of the roof.

There are heaps of other random parts such as sunroof parts, would be good if you could email me some pics to j@mez.co.nz.

How much just to buy whats remaining? Might be easier.

The boot (if its straight), what color is it?

Do you have pics of what left of the interior? Color?

Also the trim that goes on the rear bumper, its a plastic strip insert that goes full length right to left across the back.

I also need the metal strip that covers the roof drain along the passenger side, its the full length of the roof.

There are heaps of other random parts such as sunroof parts, would be good if you could email me some pics to j@mez.co.nz.

How much just to buy whats remaining? Might be easier.

Pretty sure the boot is fine, it's silver, whatever the normal silver is called.

I will send you some pics of what's left and can get a price for the remaining shell to, it's a rolling shell with frontal damage, the V8 and trans is sitting on the ground.

Righty ho ho ho, the 540 itself is not for sale but the motor and manual box with conversion is for sale, $3500 takes the lot.

The two M50s that aren't 2.0 are 2.5 but in 323 and 523 format so a little under powered, whether that's just the tune i'm not sure. $950 each.

We have one M52 left that's 2.8 $1200.

Contains wiring and ecu etc.

Will track back through the coments and PMs and try and answer all your requests.

Headlights in good condition for an E36 with remote hight adjustments and clear fog lights for a coupe?

E36 black coupe carpet or E30 side skirts??

I assume you mean carpet not mats? If so we have a complete black carpet out of a coupe, good condition.

E36 front struts? Or any e36 touring parts?

No touring parts.

4 cyl or 6 cyl struts?

E30 coupe drivers side inner sill trim? Rear skirt preface lift?

Yes we have a drivers inner sill trim.

Any E39 bits and pieces?

Looking for a tan/cream/caramel leather interior (just the seat skins and door card inserts) and shadowline trim (door, bumper and gloss black window trim).

We sold out our last tan set, only black left.

I' m after some standard front headrests for an E39 - does not have to be in good condition.

I'm also keen for the carbon canister solenoid valve which fits my car if you have it - not sure of the part number(s) sorry.

Have plenty of e39 head rests.

Do you have any M52B28s?

One left.

Any e46 lowering springs?

For 4 cyl or 6 cyl?

Headlights in good condition for an E36 with remote hight adjustments and clear fog lights for a coupe?

Nah mate, most of them go to smash jobs if in good condition. Front ends go out faster than we can get them.

E: all PMs replied.

Edited by Greg.

Hi Greg.

86 pfl e30 coupe - passenger door trim with Crome strip.- drivers side front bumper trim.Fl e30 accelerator pedal

Adjustment clip for PFL foglights? I *think* it is part # 63171381691

Front driveshaft centre guide? Part #26111225624

Picture of clip in this thread.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=42948

Many Thanks

Edited by kevinator9

For 4 cyl or 6 cyl?

For a 6 cyl 320.