Sign in to follow this  
nickbawt

Dynavin D99 WinCE map update

Hey guys,

Just a question to the guys running the WinCE version of the D99. Do any of you know where to download up-to-date mapping software for my sat nav? The unit was installed around Feb this year so Im looking to update the maps. Ive contacted Renming at SWAUTO but he hasnt replied in a while.

I havent checked what file format the maps are on the microSD, is it a common satnav file extension? Can I pull the maps say, off a TomTom and itll work?

Secondly, is anyone aware of a firmware update for the D99? Ive noticed a few bugs that are starting to annoy me with the unit, if theres a new firmware available that would be sweet. Ive contacted Dynavin to ask but, no reply..

Cheers,

Nick

I could have helped if you were on android. Im not a windows ce user. I think user mspec did a while a go

I havent checked what file format the maps are on the microSD, is it a common satnav file extension? Can I pull the maps say, off a TomTom and itll work?

There is no standard map format.

Every manufacturer makes their own optimised and proprietary format

You need to contact Dynavin.

Hey guys,

Just a question to the guys running the WinCE version of the D99. Do any of you know where to download up-to-date mapping software for my sat nav? The unit was installed around Feb this year so Im looking to update the maps. Ive contacted Renming at SWAUTO but he hasnt replied in a while.

Secondly, is anyone aware of a firmware update for the D99? Ive noticed a few bugs that are starting to annoy me with the unit, if theres a new firmware available that would be sweet. Ive contacted Dynavin to ask but, no reply..

Cheers,

Nick

Sorry, I may missed your email.

You can call me to discuss the map update

Guest Simon*

I managed to find new and regular FREE updates to download off the net. PM me if you like, I still have a couple of map-sets here from when I had the Audi. One of them is a BMW specific set, with splash screens etc.