Sign in to follow this  
charles28

If for some odd reason you want a 190e

Then this has to be the best for sale in NZ

Mines tidy, but not this tidy, mines done 163,000k, this ones only done 78,000k.

So if you always wanted an old 190E Merc here's your chance (in CHCH).

http://www.turners.co.nz/Vehicles/Pages/Ca...x?RefId=1095930

i still have a soft spot for 190e ..they can look really nice on some amg with a little drop

south auckland has ruined this cars reputation! lol

but i wouldnt mind one for a cruiser!

i still have a soft spot for 190e ..they can look really nice on some amg with a little drop

south auckland has ruined this cars reputation! lol

but i wouldnt mind one for a cruiser!

had a trip to the Hawkes Bay in mine from Wellington, one of the most comfortable cars i have been in for long trips.

had a trip to the Hawkes Bay in mine from Wellington, one of the most comfortable cars i have been in for long trips.

Yeah, have done a few road trips in mine, ran up about 10,000ks in 6 months.. for a car that costs pocket change its pretty good.

But for some reason I find the Sports Seats in the E30 Comfy, most people don't.

Yeah, have done a few road trips in mine, ran up about 10,000ks in 6 months.. for a car that costs pocket change its pretty good.

But for some reason I find the Sports Seats in the E30 Comfy, most people don't.

wouldn't say comfy, but they are better than the "comfort" seats which are pretty crap. better than my econovan mind.

i reckon the sports seats in an e 34 are amongst the most comfortable.Part of that is the electric adjustent means the range of adjustment is virtually infinite,and with base height and rake adjustable,back and fowards and backrest if you cant get it the right position there is something wrong