Sign in to follow this  
e30timmy

15x8 with 0 offset

Am looking at buying somenew mags for my e30 justwondering if ill need spacers or anything

The rims are 15x8 0 offset

Edited by e30timmy

0 offset means they will stick outside, so spacers wont save you unfortunately

15x8 will fit fine without spacers, they won't stick out either.

Sweet cheers

With 15x8 you will need to roll the rear guards and possibly the front also. If the car is lowered you may need front camber plates and about -2.5 to -3 deg camber for the wheels to clear.

FL E30 rear guards are of course a little lower than PFL ones. I still had to roll my PFL ones.

This is my old car with 15x8 +0 wheels with 205/50/15 tyres. You could go stretch. But that's just weak.

Posted Image

Posted Image

With 15x8 you will need to roll the rear guards and possibly the front also. If the car is lowered you may need front camber plates and about -2.5 to -3 deg camber for the wheels to clear.

FL E30 rear guards are of course a little lower than PFL ones. I still had to roll my PFL ones.

This is my old car with 15x8 +0 wheels with 205/50/15 tyres. You could go stretch. But that's just weak.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That looks pretty sweet man. And yea i wouldnt stretch them either and thanks for the info

That looks pretty sweet man. And yea i wouldnt stretch them either and thanks for the info

Anotherquestion would you be able to fit 17x9 with 20p offset on a e30

i dont see that working once you get a tyre on there. 17s are huge for an E30 as it is without being 9" wide. the back might work, but the front is going to scrub etc more than likely. You will need to run both a thin tyre and a low profile, i just dont see it working. but i havent tried so i could be wrong??

Posted Image

Not meaning to go off topic but I swear that is the car I currently own. If it is that brings the total bimmersport owners I am aware of with this car to 6 including myself.

EDIT: Ok after some searching it definitely is the car I own haha.

Edited by Ultrarandom

mine on 17x9s sqaure.

Posted Image

what offset?

BBS RC 17x8 with 17x9 slicks @ et38 ... HOWEVER .. I have z3 m-coupe trailing arms so this is how I can run e36/e46/e90 offeset wheels.

Normally your looking at dropping 26mm off that for the rear so ET12 for 17x9 will work perfectly (including leaving 2-3mm so the wheel doesn't hit the trailing arm) I have rolled fenders .. but they're not obscene and dont stick out all botu and sh*t looking.

Don't quote me on all of this ... you should do your own research as I'm only 100% sure for what works for my 5 lug setup.

My front is e30 m3 and I have to run 15mm spacers for the front @ et 30 / 38 wheels. My BBS LMs are 18x8.5 @ et30 btw

9 inch is as wide as you can go in a standard e30. With guard roll and careful offset to avoid the inner wheel/trailing arm clash you might be able to get 9.5 in the rear.

You can run 18x8.5 with 35% profile and 225 wide tires. and just kiss the inner guard when turning.

To do 10s' in the rear you need to go outwards which mean flares. anything over 8.5 in the front and you need to modify the inner guards in two places.

Doing more than 10 inch on an e30 is a waste of time as you over tyre the car for the softest compound available.

0 offset means they will stick outside, so spacers wont save you unfortunately

15x8 +0 is sweet, just slam it and stretch the tyres to make it look good. You wont even need to roll the guards.

No. If you have a 9" wide wheel you cant have an offset higher than +15, it will hit the strut. If it was 17x8 it would fit.

Not much guys on here are a fan of my setup but ultiamtely it comes down to personal preference really, i like it so meh. :)

I am running 205/45/r16s on a 9inch rim with a offset on +15

It has 5mm spacers all round to clear the front struts.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image