Sign in to follow this  
328bema

700hp+ "FrankensteiN M50B28 Turbo project

Sorry to hear of the sad news, but good to see the car is still in hands with a family member with the passion and drive.

Sorry to hear of the sad news, but good to see the car is still in hands with a family member with the passion and drive.

Thank you sir, i hope to revive this Project before the years end!! Lets just wait and see

Keep going on it. Even if it's a small amount at a time.

Bit of motivation, this coupe is almost completed. Always wanted to show Authur my dream.

Thank you sir, i hope to revive this Project before the years end!! Lets just wait and see

post-1183-0-38321600-1441868159_thumb.jp

post-1183-0-44995300-1441868179_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Keep going on it. Even if it's a small amount at a time.

Bit of motivation, this coupe is almost completed. Always wanted to show Authur my dream.

Thanks mate, yeah it'll be that way it seems. The 325i is looking really nice, he would've definitely complimented your efforts for keeping it and adding your own touch to it. Has it been converted to manual? Or still running the Jatco?

Completely different car these days. Really only the outer shell from what I purchased exists. Full rebuild on the suspension, lsd, 5 speed, non vanos m50, 330i/328i e46 brakes, e46 rack, xyz coil overs blah blah. Been meaning to post a build, has been a big project. Some small stuff left.

post-1183-0-13726600-1441878780_thumb.jp

post-1183-0-05800700-1441878806_thumb.jp

Completely different car these days. Really only the outer shell from what I purchased exists. Full rebuild on the suspension, lsd, 5 speed, non vanos m50, 330i/328i e46 brakes, e46 rack, xyz coil overs blah blah. Been meaning to post a build, has been a big project. Some small stuff left.

Would be awesome to see you start a build post for this, looking great thus far, are you planning to track the bmw? Running getrag 5spd? I see you replaced the Vanos M50 with a N/V, Pretty cool indeed mate. Air-Con unit installed now? if i remember correctly, used to drive this bmw to work a few years ago, oh the memories lol