Sign in to follow this  
328bema

700hp+ "FrankensteiN M50B28 Turbo project

A heads up when looking to get the m50 block if you havnt already got it, there are ones with oil squirters that spray the underside of the pistons, some m50 blocks don't come with these, not sure what ones do and don't.

Thanks for that bro, hard the m50 block im getting has them, hpf in the states installs them on there high hp e46 turbo m3's , any little adition helps :)

I have some spare squirters if you need them too.

Cheers bra, the block im getting has them so im lucky haha

My brother wasnt home to help me lift the engine onto the stand so I lifted it myself and on the stand it sits haha time to pull that crank out now, hope my back isnt effed in the morning,

just ordered m3 s50 throttle body from the u.k, it will be a task getting it to fit,

Waiting on my black face gauges to turn up

not sure if it will work for you, but I have 3.0 M3 Camshafts that Im not using. If they work for your engine, make an offer.

Yeah I know what you mean but the block already has them, not necessary but every little bit helps

not sure if it will work for you, but I have 3.0 M3 Camshafts that Im not using. If they work for your engine, make an offer.

Are they from a u.s.a spec m3? Or from a euro m3?

There are a few people that have made them fit (even in Nz). Move the tps sensor around and modify the oil filter housing and an adapter. I think i've seen some adapter plates being sold somewhere before.

Are you going to track or drag this car?

There are a few people that have made them fit (even in Nz). Move the tps sensor around and modify the oil filter housing and an adapter. I think i've seen some adapter plates being sold somewhere before.

Are you going to track or drag this car?

Yeah your right you can make them fit with afew custom mods, some dude in nz had them on his 330ci looked nice, the car is just for the street and track days here an there will take it down the 1/4 mile see how it goes

This is the evo m3 rear sub frame, its getting sand blasted, then reinforced, then will get it powder coated so it should looks nice:)

post-3986-1362374683.jpg

post-3986-1362374696.jpg

The 6speed evo trans next to the 5speed ZF.

Does anybody know what this sensor thing is on my evo clutch line??? What is the perpose of it? Do I need it or no?

post-3986-1362375284.jpg

post-3986-1362375297.jpg

the six speed has pressed on gears you have to have them changed or youll kill it

the six speed has pressed on gears you have to have them changed or youll kill it

Thanks for that I will look into doing that, dont want to eff this box up thats for sure !

good box but im using a better unit as such but harder to come by im sure itll work for you

good box but im using a better unit as such but harder to come by im sure itll work for you

What sort of box will u run?

This is the evo m3 rear sub frame, its getting sand blasted, then reinforced, then will get it powder coated so it should looks nice:)

What are the differances between the m3 one and non? the part numbers are different but they look the same.

Edited by Garett

What are the differances between the m3 one and non? the part numbers are different but they look the same.

The Evo frame is a carrier for the large case diff. Big and strong, nice upgrade.

The evo m3 rear end is alot stronger, I chose to use this along with the evo lsd diff, the axles are alot thicker too, perfect for high hp drift/drag setups, its just a bitch trying to source these

Got the crank out today, damn it ways abit ! Boxed it up now its time to order some custom l/c pistions , my wallet isnt looking to flash now haha :)

post-3986-1362631026.jpg

post-3986-1362631038.jpg

post-3986-1362631050.jpg