Sign in to follow this  
gtstarped

BMW E36 M3 Shell forsale

Looking for expressions of interest on a 94 M3 (LH) body shell in Yellow. Ideal for building a race car from the ground up.

The car was involved in an accident and written off as the repair bill was massive. There is no damage to the chassis at all, in fact the impact was above the bumper (hence rails). The only damage to the shell is a fold under the airfilter box that I can see which could be easily beaten out.

Looking for $1k picked up, however will accept offers.

The car is currently running with an engine I intend to use in it, so if you're after this we could look to complete sale in a month.

Send me a PM for details.

Just to clarify, at this price it is non rolling. I am prepared however to leave the rolling parts if required, however we'd need to discuss the further cost, as M3 front and rear end mechanical parts have a reasonable value.

Cheers

Looking for expressions of interest on a 94 M3 (LH) body shell in Yellow. Ideal for building a race car from the ground up.

The car was involved in an accident and written off as the repair bill was massive. There is no damage to the chassis at all, in fact the impact was above the bumper (hence rails). The only damage to the shell is a fold under the airfilter box that I can see which could be easily beaten out.

Looking for $1k picked up, however will accept offers.

The car is currently running with an engine I intend to use in it, so if you're after this we could look to complete sale in a month.

Send me a PM for details.

Any one?

Just to clarify, at this price it is non rolling. I am prepared however to leave the rolling parts if required, however we'd need to discuss the further cost, as M3 front and rear end mechanical parts have a reasonable value.

Cheers

hey there, I assume this has gone. if not let me know. is it Left hand drive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk