Sign in to follow this  
Garett

UPDATED: PLAYDAY AT HAMPTONS - FRIDAY 29 MARCH 2013

Ashkan in my car taking a mint new line threw turn 1 .. :P

Posted Image

Ha ha yeah i had a similar line on one of the laps, came in to hot, down changed, stepped out then accelerated sideways out of it.

Anyone going to taupo track next weekend?

Edited by Garett

Wow. Don't take a chance with turn 1 matey... It's not very forgiving.

Love the little shake of the head at the end ha.

Hi all

A bit late posting, but I had a great time at HP on friday, as posted earlier it was nice to put faces to the names.

One of the highlights was the smile on Rays face after his first session (could have he caught the bug time will tell)

As for Josh's immaculate engine bay I'll say it took a while for me to lift my bonnet

Set a new pb 1.17.84 not quick as I'd hoped

I'm now under pressure to strip the insides for track days

:rolleyes:

Wow that first time round with the S62 pulling me out of my comfort zone was something else. Keen for more.

Unfortunately it was only good for 2-3 laps until the engine got to hot.I still managed to gat a few rounds in. Cooling system is great for the street but not for the track. Time to install oil cooler inline and see if that helps.

Sam in HELLM3 performed remarkably well pushing it to its limits. at least until brakes became metal to metal. Talk about getting your moneys worth.

post-1470-1364886583.jpg

post-1470-1364886603.jpg

Wow that first time round with the S62 pulling me out of my comfort zone was something else. Keen for more.

Unfortunately it was only good for 2-3 laps until the engine got to hot.I still managed to gat a few rounds in. Cooling system is great for the street but not for the track. Time to install oil cooler inline and see if that helps.

Sam in HELLM3 performed remarkably well pushing it to its limits. at least until brakes became metal to metal. Talk about getting your moneys worth.

post-1470-1364886583.jpg

post-1470-1364886603.jpg

Sounds like hooked to me

Make him pay for it Ray or he'll get funny ideas for next time ;)

Westy: yeah ill get onto it tonight

Yeah cheers all for the day, it was great to meet and chat to some of you :)

I pulled my brakes apart on Monday night and found that my left front was off centre ... it has a lot of pad build up on the rotor causing the shuddering. I think I might have to get a road pad and use a race pad just for track days.

Anyways, I shimmed the left side and got it down to 0.2mm out which is pretty good. The right hand side doesnt need shimming for some reason its dead centre.

Data logger went very very well. Now all I need to do is program in some start stop menus with and option to trigger all cameras on and off at the same time :)