Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

1990 SA 325i

Moving to the next level eh? - multiple projects all semi complete.

And still looking for more.......lol.

a part of me wants to just chuck on the springs and manual covert this, maybe sell on bbs and then I can buy europas for the bagged e30 but that has a few things to do to it too, like cosmetic jap - euro conversion :P

good points is that it is rebuilt and stroked 2.8

fresh respray

mtech II

M3 leather

airbag suspension

but will need a build thread of its own for what im going to do,

*sigh* will see what happens in time to come

What did you pay for it?

Just swap your wheels from this and tail lights / lights and it would look way better. Then swap all the goodie parts over too.

What did you pay for it?

Just swap your wheels from this and tail lights / lights and it would look way better. Then swap all the goodie parts over too.

9k, hes like my bestmate so I helped him out for his homeloan with that money :)

Yeah il get new tail lights I wouldnt even put them on this 325i hahaha. I will be taking tech II wheel and maplight mirror, clear indicators and dashmat etc for it :P bbs reps or maybe get some 17x8 og europas. I wana give it an e36 window switch conversion and get a nice bmw shift knob for it. And get his step dad to respray me a new bonnet. I kinda wana swap out the angel eyes for hid smileys but I like the halos at night haha. But I have big plans for it to get it looking primo!

Anyone know whom I have to call to arrange the numberplate changed on the cert plate?

Edited by JayCeeE30