Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Post the ugliest car IYO

What do you mean? :ph34r:

Posted Image

the E60 aren't too bad, but i dont like thier rear lights. if they insist on having them sweep round like that, should have pulled them back a bit more like the E39 etc

Owned a E60 back when they were only a few years old, they were pretty radical then but always liked them, they do need the Motorsport kit though.

E60 is looking a bit dated, its in that twilight zone the E39 is starting to come out of. New or near new they are awesome, then they spend 10 years being not new enough to live up to the pretentious image and not old enough to be cool again. A tidy M-Sport version does look nice though ^_^

Yeah WTF? (from a 44 year old bogans POV)

C'mon Graham, have you looked at your Renaults with ya eyes open haha.

Why not post a picture of your beautiful car's so I can laugh at them as I did mine on page one ;)

Edited by apex

the E60 aren't too bad, but i dont like thier rear lights. if they insist on having them sweep round like that, should have pulled them back a bit more like the E39 etc

There's a reason I put a picture of the rear end... Never liked it even new. The F10 is a vast improvement - even though a lot of critics seem to agree the E60 M5 is superior to the new one. But then, this thread is about looks not performance.

True this, the F10 and F30 have to be the nicest looking BM's for 15 years IMO, even the new M6 is an awesome looking thing.

True this, the F10 and F30 have to be the nicest looking BM's for 15 years IMO, even the new M6 is an awesome looking thing.

+1 > Was at BMW HQ last week to pick up the 320i touring we're borrowing and they had a white M6 with carbon roof there - looked incredible, but so it should at $265,000.

+1 > Was at BMW HQ last week to pick up the 320i touring we're borrowing and they had a white M6 with carbon roof there - looked incredible, but so it should at $265,000.

Its not the new price that gets me, its the depreciation, $265,000 today, $85,000 in less than three years with no warranty left! Scary... I suppose if you are earning enough to buy one the tax right off is more attractive than giving the money to the unemployed.

Agree they do look much better though, would not say they are great looking but much better, less vulgar, even the new 6 series with 4 doors looks nice-ish.

Think I would take a Euro Delivery Porsche 991 GT3 for that money, take it across Europe to run it in and send it home... I think I just pictured retiring happy.

Ugly thread, I nominate the grill on the new Lexus range, I understand they want to get attention and have a recognize grill like the Europeans, but surly they could have come up with something better than this.

Posted Image

We're they pissed when they gave it that grille? I don't like Lexus in general, I don't think the extra price ontop of Toyota imports is worth it, at the end of the day that's all they are.

I suppose if you are earning enough to buy one the tax right off is more attractive than giving the money to the unemployed.

I'm loving that quote Graham!!

Edited by Winckel

I'm loving that quote Graham!!

Some of that tax write off is probably going to the un-employed lol!

Posted Image

Is that removable?

You could take it off when ever you get home, and everyone could wipe their feet on it at the front door...

... Sneaky Japs think of EVRYTHING!

Ugly thread, I nominate the grill on the new Lexus range, I understand they want to get attention and have a recognize grill like the Europeans, but surly they could have come up with something better than this.

Posted Image

Couldn't agree more, I try like the lexus' models but I find I like the engineering aspect over their designs more often than not.

This latest design is just awful for no reason, as thought the car is partly melted. Come on Lexus! Ughh

Meanwhile BMW is on form again with the majority of its whole range!

Its not the new price that gets me, its the depreciation, $265,000 today, $85,000 in less than three years with no warranty left! Scary... I suppose if you are earning enough to buy one the tax right off is more attractive than giving the money to the unemployed.

ha! You're not wrong... Though the price is pretty outrageous considering you can buy one new in the UK, bring it here and register for a good $50-75K less.

I hear you re: the Porsche and what a trans-Euro trip you could have! But it's still a Porsche. I understand their brilliance in terms of performance, etc but I've never liked them, in fact, I've never really fallen in love with any two seater sports cars. I like 'sleepers' - the M5 touring for example - has to be the ultimate sleeper.

Anyway, back to the ugly thread, that grille on the Lexus is absurd. Someone on the Lexus design team playing with the effects on Photobooth?

Had a copper m6 parked out front of work on monday soooo nice took a couple of photos too will post them once I get to my PC someones hogging it

how come these haven't made it

Edited by Mr2low

Found another:

Posted Image

Looks a bit like the Lexus, except someone has superglued a whole lot of extra crap on it. Looks like some girl got a bit carried away at an asian car accessories supermarket.

Posted Image

They aren't the ugliest car but, IMO the front the kidney grilles are way too big and poorly placed...

I can't understand it..

Edited by Michael.

A thing of beauty.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And while we're on Great Wall, how about some concept shots...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like that model in the last shot has more plastic than the car she is standing next to <_<

Posted Image

They aren't the ugliest car but, IMO the front the kidney grilles are way too big and poorly placed...

I can't understand it..

They do look like a Kia, with 2 kidney grilles stuck on with hot glue.

Those great wall utes make me think of a robotic grasshopper each time I see one.

We can thank pedestrian safety rules for most of the ugly cars these days, most have high fronts and nice soft bonnets.

The Isuzu Vehicross. Twice as ugly face to face.

Posted Image

The Walkinshaws might be valuable now but they were crap when they came out & still are !!

A Sierra Cosworth would ( & did ) just demolish them....both in looks & performance

Edited by 1rotty

We can thank pedestrian safety rules for most of the ugly cars these days, most have high fronts and nice soft bonnets.

Exactly.

We have a Vehicross that parks down the street, they look like a 90's car that never should have gotten past the design phase. Put simply, one of the ugliest cars ever made, thank fark they never made that many!

We have a Vehicross that parks down the street, they look like a 90's car that never should have gotten past the design phase. Put simply, one of the ugliest cars ever made, thank fark they never made that many!

I saw one on Trademe a while back for $16990. I just laughed.