Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Post the ugliest car IYO

Subaru have had some shockers too. Even the ads are questionable.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And this one is even self-proclaimed as ugly, in an era where cheap ruled. More information on the history here.

Posted Image

I love the Vehicross too, starting to think I must be a sicko. The thing to remember with the Vehicross is that is a very old vehecle, like mid 90's, when they come out I remember thinking how awesome it was with all the black plastic and integrated styling that was common place a few years later, it was a ground breaking vehicle.

Someone mentioned "anything french" earlier and I am well aware some of their cars are polarizing to some who perhaps like potatoes and beef and who perhaps have never had a decent curry or a creme brulee, but the French have built so many undeniably beautiful cars that were/are ahead of their time that the "anything french" comment just makes you sound like a 14 year old you-tube commenter that needs to pick up a book or learn a thing or two about automobiles and realize cars were build before 1994 and that there is more to a car than a badge and a set of nice rims.

This is probably my favorite, so ahead of its time and still modern and beautiful looking 60 years later

Posted Image

^^ Not to mention self-leveling suspension .... in 1955!

This is probably my favorite, so ahead of its time and still modern and beautiful looking 60 years later

Posted Image

Well it did feature on back to the future as a flying taxi along side the 635csi

I love the Vehicross too, starting to think I must be a sicko. The thing to remember with the Vehicross is that is a very old vehecle, like mid 90's, when they come out I remember thinking how awesome it was with all the black plastic and integrated styling that was common place a few years later, it was a ground breaking vehicle.

Someone mentioned "anything french" earlier and I am well aware some of their cars are polarizing to some who perhaps like potatoes and beef and who perhaps have never had a decent curry or a creme brulee, but the French have built so many undeniably beautiful cars that were/are ahead of their time that the "anything french" comment just makes you sound like a 14 year old you-tube commenter that needs to pick up a book or learn a thing or two about automobiles and realize cars were build before 1994 and that there is more to a car than a badge and a set of nice rims.

374900573_459e69922f.jpg

Now you're bringing back memories - we used to get around in one of these when we were teenagers - affectionately known as the big D, the submarine or the banana car. (Didnt Roll Royce use Citroen suspension under license? Didint even need a jack to change a tire - just use the adjustable ride height to block it up.

Otherwise it was a Hillman Imp, Ford Anglia or Fiat 125. Man those were fun cars.

This is a three year old thread BTW.

This is a three year old thread BTW.

It's a good one to revive - plenty of ugly new cars around. Walrus anyone?

post-8671-0-37113600-1460693585_thumb.jp

Edited by NVADER
  • Like 2

It's a good one to revive - plenty of ugly new cars around. Walrus anyone?

attachicon.gif2016-toyota-mirai_100489839_h.jpg

jebus christ, what is this, the Toyota Catfish?

It rivals even the Pontiac Aztec!

2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg

• Like 1