Sign in to follow this  
flyrat

RIP Cosmos

RIP Brian

Thinking of you and sympathies to the family

RIP Brian

As said before I never met you, but enjoyed reading your posts

My thoughts are with your family at this time

I havent been on here for a while but something urged me to come on today, was half pie expecting this thread title as I have been thinking of my old mate a bit this week really weird. Poor bugger I've known Brian for 10 years and the reason I have the touring and not a Merc, very saddened by this news. I stayed there in August last year and got to meet Lian, he's had his battles thats for sure. RIP B Collis.

Hey Mark 1Rotti from the Bay he thought highly of you and to Glen on here and Brent from South Auckland.

Edited by E39KiwiTouring

RIP mate. Will think of you every time we eat a BMW inspired cake!

Very very very sad to hear! You will be greatly missed Brian!

Condolences to his family and close friends.

Extremely sad to hear this, such a great guy. RIP Brian.

Hi all,

The funeral is at 1pm Tuesday at Lagoon View Funeral Services, 3 Korma Lane, Panmure and then on to his local Fibber McPhees to remember his antics over a pint. Gerry Hodges (BMW car club pres) is sorting out a suitable vehicle (bmw of course) to get him from the panmure to fibbers and to the crematorium later with his immediate family. It would be awesome to have a few bimmersporters around with cars if you can make it.

Cheers

Andrew

Never having met Brian but its is evident of his great influence on bimmersport through his passion and posts. R.I.P Brian.

Really really sad to hear, my thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones.

Hi guys,

It was one of Brian's last wishes was to have a final ride in a BMW.

Ray/HellBM is donating the black 540 touring to fit the coffin in. However It needs a driver.

Ray is happy for a Bimmersporter who is attending the funeral to drive the car.

PM myself or Ray (HellBM) if interested for details.

RIP Brian, only spoke to him a handful of times, once at the Show n Shine at the Festival of Speed a year or two back, and of course at a Bimmersport BBQ... He was a great guy to chat to and my wishes go out to his family. Best wishes for his funeral, and all the best Brian.

Hi all,

The funeral is at 1pm Tuesday at Lagoon View Funeral Services, 3 Korma Lane, Panmure and then on to his local Fibber McPhees to remember his antics over a pint. Gerry Hodges (BMW car club pres) is sorting out a suitable vehicle (bmw of course) to get him from the panmure to fibbers and to the crematorium later with his immediate family. It would be awesome to have a few bimmersporters around with cars if you can make it.

Cheers

Andrew

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it up but please would u all raise a glass from me for Brian, the irascible bugger with the heart of gold!!

Goodbye my friend.

RIP, one genuine guy I had the pleasure of meeting at the events he arranged for us. You will be missed

RIP Brian .

was great talking with you at the club nights , cruises etc

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it up but please would u all raise a glass from me for Brian, the irascible bugger with the heart of gold!!

Goodbye my friend.

Will do mate, I'm gonna miss his hooliganism as well

just got back-very sad to hear of it today, RIP

A beautiful Service with some great shared memories. I felt privilaged to be able to take Brian on his last ride in `6FTNDR`. DSC light came on as Brian and I were leaving the funeral home. Made for an interesting one way conversation on our journey to `Fibber McPhee` where his mates gave him a departure toast. DSC light stayed of for the final leg to the crematorium.

Goodbye Brian. RIP