Sign in to follow this  
p1_m3

TotalBMW Issue 71 - long shot

anyone on here have this 2006 edition in their collection? I'm trying to get hold of one - apparently its got my 'actual' car on the cover :-) Its the M Power issue.

cheers

Phil

I do. Is it the one with the Z4M on the front cover?

Awesome :-) Would you want to sell it? Or if not can you scan the front cover and any associated coverage of said blue Z4M Coupe?

Yeah I can scan it for ya, won't be until next week though. Otherwise if u need it urgently, you could borrow it and scan the pages you need.

Funny that - I don't usually buy Total BMW but this is one of the few I did as it was the 'Huge M Issue'. Awesome that it's your actual car!

Scanned the pages but can't upload attachments. I can email if you like, just PM me your email address.

Funny that - I don't usually buy Total BMW but this is one of the few I did as it was the 'Huge M Issue'. Awesome that it's your actual car!

Scanned the pages but can't upload attachments. I can email if you like, just PM me your email address.

Thanks for this :-) my email address is phil1066@gmail.com

Phil