Sign in to follow this  
qube

another round of smartphones coming

Just bought an HTC One for testing etc. F**k! What a device!!!!!!!

Yes, it's that good.

You're now my newest favoritest person ever. Except you're really not helping because I want to replace my OneX with a One... lul.

You're now my newest favoritest person ever. Except you're really not helping because I want to replace my OneX with a One... lul.

Hahaha! I love it. I just pick it up and check sh*t I don't need to check just to use it. Every person I show it to just goes "oh man."

Madness.

Before you slap down your hard earned cash for one of those shitty Galaxy S4 gimmick phones - go try the HTC One. Stunning, fast, best display (not oversaturated turd like the S4) and the software is actually useful. In testing the One outshines the S4 in almost every category except battery life (very close) and the S4 camera gives a slightly better shot, but for everything else, the One eats it.

Don't look at spec sheets and numbly follow the Samsung TV ads which are slowly altering your brains. Go to a phone shop and ask to try the HTC One. Nothing like comparing the two side by side for yourself. If they don't have the HTC in stock - ask when and wait.

Yes, it's that good.

Each to their own , I have an S4 and find it pretty good , I have also tried the HTC and found it so so.

I have a One X and I picked it over the S3 on built quality and screen quality when I bought it last year. If I am to do the same for the One vs S4, it would be the same result - HTC for me. Thanks!

I heard 8-core S4 is 3G only, where the 4-core is LTE.

I bought my wife one of these last Thursday and I have to honestly say I am now very jealous ... makes my iPhone 4S seem like a toddler's toy ... size does matter!!

I bought my wife one of these last Thursday and I have to honestly say I am now very jealous ... makes my iPhone 4S seem like a toddler's toy ... size does matter!!

HTC One at Warehouse Stationery for $949 at the moment. So now the Galaxy S4 is more expensive AND a worse phone!

Go get your One people!!!!

HTC One at Warehouse Stationery for $949 at the moment. So now the Galaxy S4 is more expensive AND a worse phone!

Go get your One people!!!!

I wonder which version it is ... apparently the Telecom version has 4G disabled for now. Only the Vodafone version is fully unlocked.

HTC ONE anyday unless you like plastic then go with S4.

My partner bought an HTC Butterfly and the displays are awesome (HTC One has a slightly higher ppi).

Played with the One for a while and I have to say sofware, build quality and displays are great.

HTC makes top notch flagship handphones but their marketing strategy is just terrible.

I'd love to know how much stock they have, I have 10 on order still waiting for them to turn up