Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

DTM TO TV3!

While watching crc motorsport on 3 for the Otago rally and a BMW demo at highland park, they have announced they will be showing the DTM season. can't wait!!

While watching crc motorsport on 3 for the Otago rally and a BMW demo at highland park, they have announced they will be showing the DTM season. can't wait!!

I saw that...finally some real racing!!!

Im so over boring v8s & even worse F1

The v8s I usually watch, but they've moved to sky sport now so used that as an excuse to get it installed this week which I'm glad I did, so much other motorsport awesomeness I've been missing!!

But the DTM will be amaizing to watch! Bring on those lazy Sundays....

Edited by euroriffic

but they've moved to sky sport now

im dissapointed about that. I dont have sky, i dont really watch TV except channel 1 on a thursday night. and dont follow Rugby (id be struggling to tell you more than 3 players in the All Blacks lol). So i miss out now :(

Yea it's a shame they moved it. I guess they saw it as a good ploy to get the followers to sign up to sky. And don't worry Andy, I couldn't name 3 all blacks ether :D

im dissapointed about that. I dont have sky, i dont really watch TV except channel 1 on a thursday night. and dont follow Rugby (id be struggling to tell you more than 3 players in the All Blacks lol). So i miss out now :(

jump on u tube there is a guy on there posting all the races...a day late but better than never. I refuse to get sky... bloody rip off

Edited by hodray

Spend a little time looking for live streams of (Insert Motorsport here).

Just about everything gets streamed on the net for free. It is how I watched all the Endro series.

Another one to stream if the time suites and if it is in English is the V8 Superstars Series in Europe.

well i ditched sky because they have failed to aquire motogp this season,so at least there is something on free to air for me.

I saw that...finally some real racing!!!

Im so over boring v8s & even worse F1

Wash your mouth out sir !

f1 is just heatin up