Sign in to follow this  
btccm3

mint cond 89 325 e30 low ks

My mother in law is selling her much loved e30 they are moving to auz so sadly the 325 has to go.

If you like your e30's this is really worth a look, it is one of the best condition ones iv seen in many years.

It sat in storage for roughly 3 years a few years back and before that was not really used much either thus the low k's.

The paint is original and is in very good nick.

the black leather recaros are also in very good condition

and it run's perfectly with no issues at all.

Its only done 150k

they move to auz soon so they only want $5250.

If I didnt already have 3 bmw's and not enough places to park them I would snap this car up in a heart beat you just dont find original ones like this anymore.

Visit My Website

My mother in law is selling her much loved e30 they are moving to auz so sadly the 325 has to go.

If you like your e30's this is really worth a look, it is one of the best condition ones iv seen in many years.

It sat in storage for roughly 3 years a few years back and before that was not really used much either thus the low k's.

The paint is original and is in very good nick.

the black leather recaros are also in very good condition

and it run's perfectly with no issues at all.

Its only done 150k

they move to auz soon so they only want $5250.

If I didnt already have 3 bmw's and not enough places to park them I would snap this car up in a heart beat you just dont find original ones like this anymore.

Visit My Website

This ia a nice e30 seen it on trademe for a while.

But 5k for an automatic? That seems a bit steep, and whats up with the rear tail lights? Tintspray or stockings?

This ia a nice e30 seen it on trademe for a while.

But 5k for an automatic? That seems a bit steep, and whats up with the rear tail lights? Tintspray or stockings?

+1 I would say it's worth half as much

+1 I would say it's worth half as much

My last two South african 325i 's were 2.4k and 1.9k

Lol u two are both talking sh*t

Not everyone in the market for a genuine good condition car like this are backward cap wearing 20 yr old eggs

Lol u two are both talking sh*t

Not everyone in the market for a genuine good condition car like this are backward cap wearing 20 yr old eggs

There are two leather interior good condition auto 325i's on trademe at the moment for under 2k. A good condition 325i manual with leather interior did not sell for 4k. The only reason I commented is because the car is blatantly advertised for about twice what it is reasonably worth.

I have to agree with Mark on this. There are people out there willing to pay this kind of money for a tidy, original E30. They're getting harder and harder to find and this one looks like it's in good nik.

Bringing down someone's for sale thread is outright rude. I'd be pissed if you two knobs chimed in like this on one of my for sale threads.

Good luck with the sale!

i recently sold my bog standard 316i, no electric niceties on it at all except 15" weaves for more than what you guys are saying this car is worth.

that said, a year or two ago i would have agreed with you though, prices for well kept E30s on the way back up

Judging by what other e30s are worth it doesn't seem too bad a price.

The tail lights knock around $2000 off the price though lol

I have to agree with Mark on this. There are people out there willing to pay this kind of money for a tidy, original E30. They're getting harder and harder to find and this one looks like it's in good nik.

Bringing down someone's for sale thread is outright rude. I'd be pissed if you two knobs chimed in like this on one of my for sale threads.

Good luck with the sale!

A very good reason why I would not put any of mine up on this site, an understanding of that what something is is purely reflected on what an individual is prepared to pay. An individuals opinion is just that, and usually relevant to how they value the marque or their ability to work on their own car bringing it up to the level that this one is.

If its straight it will sell - it just takes a bit longer on a depressed market.

Good luck !

Looks more like a car that would be bought to be maintained and driven, rather than a chop shop manual conversion, sphincter scrapingly low springs, shitty aftermarket 17s with rock hard taiwanese tyres and some horrible big bore muffler cable tied on to the stock exhaust system. There's plenty of crapped out 318's & 320's out there better suited to such a purpose.

While I would struggle to hand over over 5 large for an auto E30 (because I'm a tightarse) it might just be exactly what someone else is looking for. Plus given the advertised condition the asking price seems fair, possibly even a little on the low side. Almost classic cars are some of the hardest vehicles to price accurately, and emotion plays a much greater part that anyone likes to give credit.