Wof and Reg

$2000 Best Contact 0277519488

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by fuzyfrog

Does it do good skidz bro? B)

Dunno. Ive never seen it do one.

Good car though, Id buy it off him if i needed a vehicle

Fun fact, photo was taken across the road from my old flat (not the council flats) :P

I still can't get over how *****d the market for e34s is!

So much car for so little money!

GLWS

^ agreed.. No idea why e30s are so muh more popular than e34s... This looks like an awesome car to do up.. For only 2k!

i agree,my 535is was a very very nice car with all the bits that made it a more desireable car, leather,lsd,etc etc,manual..and even with the bbs wheels i had trouble selling it

Posted Image

Edited by kiwi535

I'd say most people do the research and discover the M30s never really had a reputation for being light on the gas. And I suspect a lot of people looking at a 2k budget for a car would be looking for something economical and small, not a great big hairy German autobahn gobbler.

.....not a great big hairy German autobahn gobbler.

:lol:

I'd say most people do the research and discover the M30s never really had a reputation for being light on the gas. And I suspect a lot of people looking at a 2k budget for a car would be looking for something economical and small, not a great big hairy German autobahn gobbler.

Haha, I fell into this trap about 2 years ago, I need a cheap daily for around 3k, couldn't bring myself to buy a boring eco shite box so caved in and bought a 535i for 3k, this one for 2k seems like a bargain in hindsight.

But they are gas guzzling, but then again, aren't all 3-4L cars from 25 years ago?

It is odd. Especially when you can pretty much just slap a huge turbo on the side of the stock M30 and lay waste to RB's and 2JZ's for 1/100th of the price.

All depends on your use. Being in Hamilton and working out of town mine gets a good run and acceptable mileage so this would probably be superior to any 2k E30\E36 for me.

My friend picked this up on Thursday. I've got an E30 so we're slowly building up the BMWs in the work car park. We've had it looked over and only found one engine mount needs doing so rather pleased for the price.

Plan is to fix up the odd imperfection (cosmetically) and bring it back to its former glory. We've got a car grooming business so we're going to go the whole nine-yards on it...!

And (if I can convince him..) convert it into manual and get some e39 wheels on it.

Edited by Surge