Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Hate Thread

I hate people who press the crossing button, then just walk anyway -- often at the risk of getting bolled over, leaving the traffic to wait for the invisable man/woman to cross.

IF YOU PRESS THE BUTTON, YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE LITTLE GREEN MAN!!!!!!

This thread will get its full course cause you peeps have shown some maturity here

For those of you that find someone's comments offensive, show even more maturity and use the "Report" button rather than needlessly inflaming a subject but if you feel you must say something then use the PM function and spare the rest of us the wasted download.

Edited by ///Carl

I hate the fear of not knowing if i've got an illegitimate child out there somewhere

For those of you that find someone's comments offensive

Can I just add to that - use your sense of humour?

I see this as a fun thread, rather than anyone taking a poke at me or anyone else - I respond accordingly - all in fun. Peeps need to not take interweb life too seriously, imo. :D

i hate mums in the 4x4's that will never see more of a challenge than the supermarkets judderbar

Guest Spargo

judderbar

I hate people that use the word judderbar rather than speedbump... Damn dutch.

I hate it when people dleted my posts.

Maybe no one will actually see this.

Did it ever really exists then?

I hate it when people dleted my posts.

Maybe no one will actually see this.

Did it ever really exists then?

Now you're getting it

Just to add to *sic's comment, I hate it how a nissan sedan has seen more off-road action than 99% of 4x4's :P

Don't consider it "edited" so much as "censored" unless it's sic of course as he'll just downright f**k with y0

I hate people that use the word judderbar rather than speedbump... Damn dutch.

I hate sleeping policemen

I hate the 5 police cars that sat off the side of various passing lanes on my way back to Christchurch from Dunedin with my haul of BMW pieces... (From Dunedin to Oamaru)

Shame on them though, my highbeam and thier decals were like sonar to me.

I also hate the fear of my illegitimate children finding me.

Also preaching religious people.

Being beaten by Hondas. Well everything Honda.

And some rascist hates

I also hate how people buy those tools that reset your oil service L.E.D. You can do it with a 5 cent piece of metal people. Just don't buy useless stuff

Being beaten by Hondas.

phoned

amen.

Not sure which is worse, being deleted or being edited.

edited..

you dont want none of this flava

I hate this thread.

i know every time I look at it, there will be more negative things people hate - it is totally destructive, yet i view it every day. And enjoy reading it.

WHY?

I hate people who pull out right in front of me, then drive at 20kph below the speed limit in the middle of the road so I can't get past them.

I hate people who overtake me on yellow lines or blind corners - then they turn off at the next road 100m down the way - WHY???

I hate people who drive cars spewing out evil clouds of foul smoke. FIX the smegging thing!!

I hate people who drive crap cars which obviouslycannot pass a WOF - are unregistered etc, yet still the cops ignore it.

I hate drunk drivers. If drink kills, I have no problem with them killing themselves (in fact I encourage it) - its the innocents being killed by them ....

I hate wankers doing donuts in city streets - I mean seriously - WHY??? Get a life!! Although when they blow their motors or break a driveshaft doing it - it does provide much merriment!!

I hate wankers who have the worst taste in music, then insist upon the whole city hearing it as they drive through town with their arms hanging out the window - incredibly, people like that often imagine they're cool in some way. I guess they don't notice everyone else in the world pissing themselves laughing at them - probably because their seats are so low they can't see them out of the windows...

I hate everyone who doesn't think like me.. :lol:

I hate wankers who have the worst taste in music, then insist upon the whole city hearing it as they drive through town with their arms hanging out the window - incredibly, people like that often imagine they're cool in some way. I guess they don't notice everyone else in the world pissing themselves laughing at them - probably because their seats are so low they can't see them out of the windows...

My taste is of the highest degree!!!!! lol - jks.

I listen loud, but windows up when in town - you can laugh at my vibrating boot, but I can't hear you so I don't care. I also turn it down within 200m or more of my destination - no use advertising the location of all that sound gear to theives.

Actually, e30's are quite good at muffling sound from car audio. As long as the windows are up you pretty much only get rattle which can be fixed, no real noise - this I like :thumb: Don't look like a tosser just because you like your music loud.

Thean again somebody will probably say that if I can't hear it outside with the doors and windows closed it's just not loud enough - to that I say nothing - cos they're so deaf they won't hear me anyway.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

no use advertising the location of all that sound gear to theives

That's an excellent point!

My taste is of the highest degree!!!!! lol - jks.

LOL - cool!

and back on topic - I hate wankers that go out on weekends to spoil everyone elses night.

Why do these people go out at all. Most people go out to have fun with their mates - why are there people that go out to start fights with people they don't know.

Saw alot of this happeneing in the last two weekends, and had to "diplomatically" deal to one group of youths (no way any of them were older than 17) that just wouldn't leave well enough alone, or listen to the careful sugegstions that they should carry on their way.

I don't like having to do this kind of thing, and neither do my mates. I want to go out, enjoy a few pints and play some pool with my mates, not be confronted in the street by some adolescent tosser with nothing to do and an attitude 10ft tall cos he's with his mates. Luckily most of the time if you ignore them they go and try it on someone else, but from time to time speaking their language, and knocking their heads together is the only way - tossers...