Sign in to follow this  
sonny5cy

BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept

Interior looks brilliant.

Exterior ... Very shark like, almost Audi A7?

I'd say they have a fair way to go before that would be made. Still way to concepty looking IMO.

I'd say they have a fair way to go before that would be made. Still way to concepty looking IMO.

Its a shame they don't though, would be cool to see more concept type cars from Germany, if Jaguar, Aston and others can do it why cant BMW!

Looks like any other BMW interior.

"Good Lord" who did they let loose on that. The general body shape is ok but maybe it should be left on top of an incline with the hand brake off and let gravity go to work. The arse end, front end, lights, kidneys, wheels and the interior colour combo.

post-1581-1369726471.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

In all seriousness

http://www.bmwblog.com/2013/05/26/real-lif...35_898152968_o/

Much better looking in the flesh. However I cant help but think the interior reminds me of those shitty chairs, desks and interior of a scout den back in the 80s mmmm Kauri everything..

Haha gold.

I think the idea is great, the appearance will need tweaking to make it more commercial, but it is about time BMW has a flagship extravaganza to rival the likes of Bentley GTs.