Sign in to follow this  
M5V8

a heads up (BEWARE of shred!)

Theres many more that can be added to that list

Four years ago they were changing tyres thats all the shop was, brought a dyno had to be shown how to use it and how to tune and now they experiment at the owners cost we all know thats never going to end well for anyone.

Don't use boys to do a mans job

Just left court from the rehearing.

Shred's application for a rehearing has been turned down on all counts.

The application didn't have a leg to stand on, it was pretty obvious. In this instance the legal system has worked, if slowly. But most of that is due to Shred's failure to show up to the hearings, like again today.

This is the end. They have no further avenues for regress. The order from July16th stands. Enforcement will be swift from here.

My lawyer will have the relevant documents later today. They have to pay up. One way or another now.

lockiess15 PM sent.

Glad to see the tribunal treated their actions with due contempt.

Crossed fingers they don't try to f**k you about with awarded damages man!

They were recommended and sourced by shred. Why don't you ask them.

turbos failed due to oil dysfunction the oil was contaminated badly with fuel this makes oil very abrasive reports were done to support this finding which is another reason why the engine failed based on a poor tune, they also never changed the oil cooler from an engine blow up which no one in the automotive industry that is worth a damn would reuse a contaminated oil cooler very amature thing to do

I'm not speaking about the GTR, I'm speaking about the guy he's talking about with a turbo failure in his above comment. Unless I'm not reading something correctly.

I will agree with you on how the oil lines and oil cooler should have been checked on the rebuild, but I've never heard of it being standard practice to do so. Just something that SHOULD have been done. I know I sound one sided, but as I've messaged the GTR owner already there's two many holes in both sides of the story for me to point fingers at just one person. I've spoken to Aaron over this situation already and everything they've done for me so free is completely problem free

Any engine builder thats worth a damn never reuses a oil cooler after a blow up as its impossible to know if its 100% clean inside thats fact !!!

As for the other turbo it was an installation issue which they were quick to point finger but again didn't have the facts to which again they got it wrong as i had never seen or touched the turbo just sow grapes me thinks.

If you're happy with them thats awesome there may just be a few that aren't and i'm sure your relaying all this on to Aarron ( who is only a worker at shred ) which is why you're asking so much so no need for other details, case closed with the right result.

Edited by crunchy

Holy sh*t, Mitchell just drop it? The court has chosen that shred was in the wrong thats all that matters, stop wasting your time trying to change the outcome.

nid2an2b.3i3.png

Maybe if you're so close to Aarron and trust the dude so much why don't you just ask him?

Holy sh*t, Mitchell just drop it? The court has chosen that shred was in the wrong thats all that matters, stop wasting your time trying to change the outcome.

nid2an2b.3i3.png

Maybe if you're so close to Aarron and trust the dude so much why don't you just ask him?

Ah yes ive been told he went to school with aarron or good mates and hes doing the same on facebook and other forums, shred had 3 attempts at putting forward their best foot and keep changing their story court decided the outcome no one else

well that answers many things your here to troll like on facebook, now run alone and play with the other kids then again it must be past your bed time

• Like 1

How old are you dude, really? You think I'm passing this information on to Aaron which I'm not although you can believe that all you want but it speaks volumes when you can't answer some simple questions.

from what i understand ask aarron hes knows it all......

I never said he knows it all? But it's clear from how well things have gone with him building my engine there's definitely holes in the GTR owners side of the story, no one on here but myself and very few others have probably even bothered to listen to both to make a descision. As I said in my first post, not every job goes smoothly, I work in the trade industry and we do make f**k ups, we're only human after all.

But it's interesting listening to some of the things BOTH parties have said with certain things when they don't add up. As again, two sides to a story. One always going to think he's right over the other. Just because the court may have said they're at wrong doesn't necessary mean the court is right. People do crimes all the time and get away with it upon the courts decision, whose right and wrong in situations like those? Just look at the Ewen case, everyone knows there's a big chance he done it and yet he got away with it.

Why didn't Shred show up all those times to defend themselves?

bottom line

Its none of your business Mitchell now run along

How old are you dude, really? You think I'm passing this information on to Aaron which I'm not although you can believe that all you want but it speaks volumes when you can't answer some simple questions.

Its a public forum Btw he can read it if he wanted to. And crunchy is the mastermind behind some crazy builds. Age is experience.

Thread served its purpose fellas. Locking to stop the inevitable.

• Like 3