Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

New X5 Launch Film

I posted up months ago when I saw this down at the marina... security were telling people it was an insurance advert but clearly had what was to be the new X5

That's a really random video.

Looks like the Top Gear editors got their hands on it.

Awesome video... makes me want a X5!

I like how it's LHD and driving on the RHS of the road. Nice video though, it would be nice to have had some cool overlays to tell us about some of the features which we should all be trading in our old SUV's for.

Because we have sh*t tones of money and the Jones have just upgraded to the new Q7 and brown is so hot right now... features? I have no idea how the I-Drive works on my 2011 model, as long as it looks flash I am happy.

I am just jealous and want a brown one with free servicing and a 5 years warranty.

I would love to know whose bright idea it was to make the global launch colour "poo brown"??

My Lord they took it off the tar seal does that mean it's a real off road vehicle or just advert hip?

The worst colour in the world. WTF were they thinking?

And LHD? Surely the USA knows that there are other countries in the world that aren't LHD?

Personally, I'd rather a previous model M50d

I remembered seeing the new X5 all the time in its camo when they were testing it around LA where I kept telling the guy driving that I know it's the new X5 and he was firm that it wasn't... So secretive.

I remembered seeing the new X5 all the time in its camo when they were testing it around LA where I kept telling the guy driving that I know it's the new X5 and he was firm that it wasn't... So secretive.

Oohh yes, it's comparable to secret weapons to the cold war IMO.