Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

This is how I afford parts...

I wish there were more European kits available, because most of the good kits come from Japan its 80% Japanese cars.

Must have spent tens of thousands on them over the years, paints and tools alone were not cheap.

Not a kit, but this RC car come in a million pieces and was fully mechanical, was even 4WD, built it when I was a kid, still have it somewhere, unfortunately it will most likely be the only E30 M3 I own in my life.

header_58323.jpg

ss100_3212-860x583.jpg

• Like 2

There are loads of euro kits out there. Tamiya do the best quality kits imo. Though in recent years other brands have caught up. Was always put off by fujimi and aoshima as they look like sh*t once assembled and painted. Proportions all wrong especially with the e34. Have 4 euro kits in progress atm. Just waiting for the scaled down automotive paints to hurry up and be shippable to nz again.

I wish there were more European kits available, because most of the good kits come from Japan its 80% Japanese cars.

Must have spent tens of thousands on them over the years, paints and tools alone were not cheap.

Not a kit, but this RC car come in a million pieces and was fully mechanical, was even 4WD, built it when I was a kid, still have it somewhere, unfortunately it will most likely be the only E30 M3 I own in my life.

header_58323.jpg

ss100_3212-860x583.jpg

Awesome!

I had the exact same kit all of 10 years ago... got it from my RC obsessed neighbour, I believe it was a mid 90s kit that had been sitting around for a while. Very cool!

header_58323.jpg

Oh wow, that is so cool.

Added to my Santa list to go with my other E30 M3 models.. maybe if I stop buying these I might be able to get the real thing though??

Haven't had much time for toy making lately but have just bagged and rat rodded a 2014 Dodge Challenger for my wife.

She's always complaining that it's not fair I get to have my dream car and she prefers yank tanks... Let's hope 1/18 is good enough!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 4

Go on, get her a Hellcat - you'll have open license to do anything car related without permission for life! :D

All you need now is to invent a shrink ray haha

that's awesome , yea just go and buy her one :)

• Like 1

All you need now is to invent a shrink ray haha

The other way around, surely?!

The other way around, surely?!

Depends if it's for the car or the wife :P