Sign in to follow this  
5amchris

E36 Coupe

The E46 should be leaving me on Monday so need to find a new ride.

Would like 328I but let's see what's out there,

The budget can be up to 8k.

Trademe only has sh*t =/

Thanks

Sam

Edited by 5amchris

It's on the list Brent, was looking for something in red and maybe lower KM but ill see what comes up in the next few days.

It's on the list Brent, was looking for something in red and maybe lower KM but ill see what comes up in the next few days.

ok no prob

problem with red as most have faded paint

this engine and box in this run really well for the k's mush smoother and quieter than some of the lower km ones i have come across etc

How about a 318ti that we transformed into something interesting.

Car has done 90k M52B28 has done 110k

Zf 5spd

3:45 LSD

Evo M3 Staggered Wheels with near new tyres

Full M Kit including oem mirrors

Interior from a 2000 M sport ti incl. black hoodlining etc

Lowered.

Strut-brace

M Power rocker cover.

Nice `sleeper`

$7500

Will get some pics tomorrow.

Yep, but then I was an idiot and bought the M3 that ended up needing so much work I couldn't afford it anymore. Bought the e46 to keep my dad happy, worse move I've ever made.Ray* the TI sounds nice but don't like the shape.

Edited by 5amchris

If my e36 hadn't have been as enjoyable as it has been recently I would've offered it up haha! No luck on trademe?

Trademe is pretty dead, I'm kinda asking for something that isn't really out their anymore, under 200KM 328I thats well looked after.

Trademe is pretty dead, I'm kinda asking for something that isn't really out their anymore, under 200KM 328I thats well looked after.

Mate recently picked a silver 328i coupe with 140 kms for $4500. Import but with full service history... Vaders too! Oh but an auto... :( So I guess there's still a few out there!

Mate recently picked a silver 328i coupe with 140 kms for $4500. Import but with full service history... Vaders too! Oh but an auto... :( So I guess there's still a few out there!

Yea i saw that too, I looked into it but I couldn't sell my e46 in time. He doesn't wanna sell it does he?

Yea sadly. Two months ago it was crazy, there was a ton of clean looking e36's and were all pretty cheap. Now just sh*t or overpriced.

Yea i saw that too, I looked into it but I couldn't sell my e46 in time. He doesn't wanna sell it does he?

My bad. He saw it and corrected me haha. It was $5600. His old one was $4500. Sounded a bit too cheap! Not gonna let him sell it and get back into a civic haha!

Im so over hunting for a car haha, nothing good on trade me at all

What a defeatist attitude!

Search harder! :P

That blue 328i is my old one, god that brings back memories. Good to see my paint job on the wheels is still holding strong!

been keeping an eye out on trademe for any decent 328i coupes but absolutely nothing. seriously.. where have they all gone??? i feel your pain.. but best to wait for the right one than settle for anything else.. thats for sure..

no idea, been checking Trademe, Wheeler and Autotrader and still all dead sucks.