Sign in to follow this  
roo

E34 ACS 540i

Those Type IIIs look amazing, heaps better than the Type Is for me. I think I'll always be a Type II man though.

FaktQRb.jpg

Stickers were for this year's Cannonball Run, best photo I have on my work laptop.

that stanced type pic that you posted, my wagon is exactly at that height in that picture at the moment, and its still surprisingly comfy. I guess its the long wheel base and wider track than most cars that get lowered that much.

Type I's for me- the Type III rubber is too skinny

I've had an annoying knock and wobble up front recently, JCBMW diagnosed it to be tie rods, sway bar links and drag bar. Quoted $1600 + labour to fix. I did some research and ordered Lerforder items through Pelican Parts which arrived within a week from the States for $450. Installed over the weekend and what a difference! Car feels great, super tight up front. Like new again.

Due to this new found tightness it outlined a problem with the Type III's and them having the wrong locator rings. So they are off temporarily until I sort the right size. Really recommend Pelican Parts, very professional, took the time to make sure I had ordered the right parts given it was for a RHD car when they mostly deal with LHD.

14059700593_1fa2a85fca_b.jpg
14059701403_b6423a6876_b.jpg
14016571956_6c0dd2c741_b.jpg

Long time no update! Probably because there is nothing really to update. I got a company car a few months ago and free gas keeps me out of the BMW most days but it was long overdue a clean so thought I'd bring it into work for the day. After driving a Toyota Corolla for 3 months it's nice to sit in a real car again.

10950521_754257881326612_1714039258_n.jp

• Like 3