Sign in to follow this  
qube

tardme's best

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-620572319.htm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=619890971

teaser..

"These M-badged cars traditionally include modified engines, transmissions, suspensions, interior trims, aerodynamics, and exterior modifications to set them apart from their counterparts. All M models are tested and tuned at BMW's private facility at the Nürburgring racing circuit in Germany "

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..

Haha, cheapest m3 I've ever seen!!! But in saying that, that's a bloody good buy, just a potty about the high kms tho. But again just sort the coolling system and probally some bushes and your away.

Haha, cheapest m3 I've ever seen!!! But in saying that, that's a bloody good buy, just a potty about the high kms tho. But again just sort the coolling system and probally some bushes and your away.

That e36 is f**ked, I went and looked at it.

I asked about interior, he said it was mint apart from broken clip on c pillar trim, and passenger seat sometimes reclines automatically.

I asked about tyres, said they were all like new.

Said it had been serviced regularly.

Sounded like a good deal.

First of all, couldnt get car to unlock using the key. took about 10 mins of f'ing around to get it open.

Interior is f**ked, trim hanging off everywhere, usual e36 stuff is f**ked. Door seals ripped etc.

Rear tyres f**ked, front tyres inside worn excessively.

Engine coolant just filled with water, gone rusty. Checked oil, way over full and possibly have coolant mixing with it.

Passenger seat just flaps around.

Couldnt get passenger door to unlock at all.

Around rear right tail light is rusty.

That was after a quick look at it, who knows what else will be wrong with it, engine is probably f**ked. Didnt bother taking for test drive.

Edited by polley

Yeah maybe he should have retracted the "one lady owner" part....

The red e30 has sold (for around 2k I believe) and is back up for sale for $1200 with a broken gearbox.. Lol apparently won't go forward...

Hopefully he`ll take my e39 and cash his way..I`ve always wanted a rare corolla...love the stick shift.