Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

Audi A6 touring 2.0tdi 6 spd manual

looking at a touring,ideally a 530d but they maybe TOO big.Wandering round a yard the other day a salesman came up and asked what in particular i was looking for..a manual diesel bmw touring i said.He said i havent got one but i have an audi...so i went for a drive in a 2009 2litre diesel 6 speed manual.

First impressions soft light clutch and easy gearbox.bit rattly and noisy for a supposed 50k car.bit softer of idle than the 120 d,earlier turbo boost but not quite as powerful as the 120.Bit queiter .Many of the controls very familiar,steering quite light and precise not much feedback but no tramlining or such like.Didnt notice the actual tyre wheel size but 18 s and lowissh prohfile,much nicer ride than the 120

Quite confortable but interior was nothing special for a for me.In day to day stuff and even on the open road the 2 litre diesel would be enough.Lower geared then the 120 more useable in 5th and 6th.The 120d is so high geared i am sometimes in 4th on the motorway.

didnt drive it hard but no torque steer evident.wouldnt buy one over the bmw equivalent

We have the 3L TDI as a company car as boy does it get up and go.

Maybe try and find one to take for a drive?

We have the 3L TDI as a company car as boy does it get up and go.

Maybe try and find one to take for a drive?

yes i think a 3.0 would be quite impressive,would need a chip tho...;)

would need a chip tho...;)

Doesnt everything!

Drove an auto 2.0TDi across Europe. Brand new. Looked good, but I thought it was sh*t and highly disapointing for a $$,$$$$ car.

Drove an auto 2.0TDi across Europe. Brand new. Looked good, but I thought it was sh*t and highly disapointing for a $$,$$$$ car.

what was so bad about it...thats pretty strong sentiments there