Sign in to follow this  
my_e36

Car Fails...

That's......................ummmm..........................different............

Edited by Blue-540i

the number plate is almost "fudge" which workes on a fudged car

Looks like another Japanese import special edition.

More on this topic....

Mismatched rims - Awesome!

Posted Image

The wheels were irrelevant, the CAR was a fail first :D

LOL, mismatched rims to do skids... at least they had the brains to work out its an FF car...

Nothing could fail like the fluoro pink and white 7 series I was unfortunate enough to see at Harvey Normans wairau Rd the other weekend. Would make a Multipla look good.

Saw this yesterday

Posted Image

Can't see how they haven't run into more things with all the crap on the dashboard, also nicely parked in a near empty lot.

LOL, mismatched rims to do skids... at least they had the brains to work out its an FF car...

One of the funniest things I seen years ago, was coming over the lindis Pass in winter, in a Hilux 4WD while it was snowing. Late model Corolla parked at side of road ahead, guy was just getting up from fitting chains, so pulled up to check all was ok..........

Pulled up, had a bit of a look, "Ya all good there?"........"yea yea, all good, just about to give it a go again....."...."Ah rodgey that, might find it works a bit better if the chains go on front whels though....."... :rolleyes:

More on this topic....

Mismatched rims - Awesome!

Posted Image

They may be mis-matched but he/she has got the offest just right - kinda makes up for it really

I am starting to think this thread is for people who felt they have sinned and need to punish themselves by looking at these photos... :unsure:

I wish I could find the pic but around Hamilton I've seen a couple of times this Nissan Cube on 13-inch chrome wheels with 4 cannons out the back, pearlescent paint and slammed on it's ass.

Made me laugh every time.

Was it a 318? to boot

Nope. Was a 320... you know the ones they use in F1?

Spotted this utter abortion a few times around the shore. Apparently it belongs to the guy from Rocket Signs?

Posted Image

Edited by Heisenberg

Nothing could fail like the fluoro pink and white 7 series I was unfortunate enough to see at Harvey Normans wairau Rd the other weekend. Would make a Multipla look good.

Spotted this utter abortion a few times around the shore. Apparently it belongs to the guy from Rocket Signs?

Posted Image

Aaahhhhh. That's the one. I was so busy vomitting in my own mouth I couldn't remember what colour it was. I think it has fluoro mags as well now

Yeah I couldn't get a better pic. The bonnet is fluro orange and has white and orange wheels.