Sign in to follow this  
J~~

Auckland Audio Installation

Hey guys whats a good place to have a Head deck Sub and Amp installed in the Auckland area with decent prices

thanks

what part of Ak?

This is a tough call. I wouldn't recommend anyplace I've used...

If you can do it yourself - it'll save you money and you know the guy who made the mistakes :rolleyes:

Same as Scott above - Rapid Radio has always done my audio stuff. Although I reckon buying any products from them can be a lil expensive, but labour is ok and they do a very good job.

i work for a company called installer services in manukau and i can promise we would do a good job... we have a 25 year install warranty on our work

i work for a company called installer services in manukau and i can promise we would do a good job... we have a 25 year install warranty on our work

Please send me some business cards

Please send me some business cards

can do, do you have a PO box? or just use your workshop address

I'm by no means a car audio professional, but have been in the audiovisual installation industry for 7 years and have done all my own car stuff too, as well as a few friends and am competent. I'm happy to help out for a small amount depending on the size of the job. I have access to trade discounts for parts that I can pass onto you at cost too. Only really keen if it's on the North Shore though haha.