Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

'03 760Li

Ahhhh I see this fugly lump of sh*t on the shore often.

He must feast on Hate as it gets unbelievable amounts of it.

Well you can remove the graphics according to the ad, but you still have to make the drive home in it... and ditch the wheels.

Ahhh ruin a perfectly good rare beast! Luckily the decals are removable I've been wanting a white 760Li! This owner clearly has no sense of style! This reminds me of when I once saw a 50 year old driving the current model 7 series with big chrome 20+ inch rims... late midlife crisis perhaps? Pure BMW purist here, OEM all the way! :) This orange & white thing this 760Li owner has going on should be illegal! :P

Too much money, not enough sense.

From what I hear of the owner this may well be the case, he has also imported other rare Bimmers such as security vehicles, but can't get them complied??

Snapped my neck last month passing it in takapuna

I Think the decals ruined a perfectly nice shape bimmer.

Remove decals and it would be good. The rims would be nice without the bright lip but I dont think they're suited to the car.

Edited by JC_FVTEC_E30

That's bad, like really really bad. Just cos ya can do something like this, does'nt necessarily mean ya should follow it through by actually doing it......each to their own & all I suppose though.

apart from the price...dang! least she'll have a bit a go, to go with the show ;)

Edited by michhod